Micrsoft Visual Studio stable releaase Install

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Ya I just tryed the Student version Community which is Free....I hear from others the Installer freezes ALOT..

Is there annother Version that is more stable, and can do all. Do have Webstorm but perfer Visual.........

Gave up after 2 days.... thx

or other sources, cracks or free also welcome, I have 1 but havnt been able to use it yet..Online learning starts at Type and Java Script, Want to do Python too.. Dll Libs anything..

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Got Bad Request what was you trying to get me to? The Installer used for Visualstudio STalls out...... thx.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I can upload to Mediafire 2015 with serials, will post link after upload finishes

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?48042u2ce098qbf,bd9d69cpwdjxmav,qcqyyqyf65xqrdg,9agcd8y3f6u5abg,2ejm4cz7rta8x6j,d5lbhgg4voxcjo7

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
TY guys.. yes please. Gladly on the VS2013 maybe dont have same Installer as 2015.....yes Commmunity version is free, found out after I tryd the piratebay.

Also using win7 Enterprise 64bit sp1 all updates...I had most luck with win7 Professional 64bit but its not supported with language packs, but rember installing VS with the new Unity Project, Included the 30day trial...it might be the OS also...tyvm agan :)

Thx downloading the ISO ..This isx getting Frustrating, I am not the only 1....

---------- Post Merged at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:51 AM ----------

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/F...for-microsoft-windows-kb2999226?forum=vssetup

---------- Post Merged at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:45 PM ----------

SOLVED you dont need wusa.exe, once you end the process it starts to Install!!!!!!!! wooooooop

And TrustedInstaller

---------- Post Merged at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 PM ----------

wusa.exe if it is in your rocess means its already Installed, and bad script not checking to see if it was Installled..so if you dont kill it itll never Install..

Will post this on microshit as a solution......Its over 50% done no batch file is needed...WUSA.exe will stop the install, watch it until it finishsI have killed it a few times already, and its WORKING...:)

Last edited: