Selling character

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
TAI please think about how this may affect servers on LOMCN. Maybe do a Poll were everyone sees it, like right here...N1..trying not to be a smart ass, buut might as well remove donations too... i agree with daneo89, it will create problems, money always will.

ok Shake n BAke what character and what server??

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I know any form of threads Selling Characters, Gold and Items for rl cash on Chronicles via LOMCN is deleted,

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Trades have always gone down on lomcn if the server owner is willing, i swear back in the day a mod or admin of lomcn stood in as a middle man.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I know any form of threads Selling Characters, Gold and Items for rl cash on Chronicles via LOMCN is deleted,

In general I've deleted any buying/selling posts on LOMCN, Chronicles or no (though Chronicles makes up the bulk for sure). My understanding was LOMCN didn't allow it. But I see the rules actually only say no buying or selling on "Official Servers"

I don't believe we should allow it and I don't recall us allowing it ever, but I'll defer to Tai's decision going forward

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I think ShakeNBake posted here to find a faster buyer for his account

My server have a market place where players can sell item or account ( with gm approve so the buyer dont get scammed )

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I think ShakeNBake posted here to find a faster buyer for his account

My server have a market place where players can sell item or account ( with gm approve so the buyer dont get scammed )
I dont play ur serv but I'm glad to see a GM with common sense. I was asking myself why GM's dont allow buying/selling items for $ (especially if it's a serv that's going for years). GM's take a small fee from the transaction that helps the serv going and the players can make/spend some too.

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
What about selling files, not that I have any intention to but since we're on the topic of buying and selling, Just want to make sure more than accounts were represented, you know for equality.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What about selling files, not that I have any intention to but since we're on the topic of buying and selling, Just want to make sure more than accounts were represented, you know for equality.

Yeah and I'ma start charging for advertising too.........

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Does that mean I can charge for the UI ive made / cleaned up?