Selling character

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I dont play ur serv but I'm glad to see a GM with common sense. I was asking myself why GM's dont allow buying/selling items for $ (especially if it's a serv that's going for years). GM's take a small fee from the transaction that helps the serv going and the players can make/spend some too.

Some gm dont allow maybe because theres nothing with value on their servers :)

Besides other servers, mine have active comunity not afk chars waiting for spawn tree :)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Zedina have him advertise a bit on Advert, its a idea, because apparently only a few of us give a Dam on here, and I am One.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I only retained the MADE IN CHINA titles

The rest is all me baby, minus the translations...but yeah! Sure! I'm game.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Yeah and I'ma start charging for advertising too.........

proof a bill for services, yes your being an ass..charging would illeminate nonprofit..... like using what server besides your internet, Host,external audit, II have no sence of humor anymore......ps fu

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
proof a bill for services, yes your being an ass..charging would illeminate nonprofit..... like using what server besides your internet, Host,external audit, II have no sence of humor anymore......ps fu

It was a joke. I think you need to leave the internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Well sell your dam character or advertise selling on LOMCN.ORG, and stop coming at me... I have held Back. The Joke didnt start in mir3.......Mick you have Mail.

It was a joke. I think you need to leave the internet Same to you since you just jumped my ass already! No excuse for being RUDE. ANd on here or in Real life you really dont show you give a dam, so thats were I am standing......TAI Mention it next time

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?95018-Looking-for-Gfx-Person&p=1047652#post1047652

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Well sell your dam character or advertise selling on LOMCN.ORG, and stop coming at me... I have held Back. The Joke didnt start in mir3.......Mick you have Mail.

It was a joke. I think you need to leave the internet Same to you since you just jumped my ass already! No excuse for being RUDE. ANd on here or in Real life you really dont show you give a dam, so thats were I am standing......TAI Mention it next time

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?95018-Looking-for-Gfx-Person&p=1047652#post1047652

*Grabs Popcorn*

*Presses Buttons*

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
*Grabs Popcorn*

*Presses Buttons*

26769601.jpg

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
If you want to contemplate about life, just read spartekas comments :)

I can read English, I just can't read whatever language he is using :S

On topic.. I think he should be able to sell what he likes if the GM says its fine.. I mean, he was the one who put the effort in, and if someone wants to pay for that work, let them.. whats it got to do with anyone else?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

You're calling me rude for..no apparent reason yet you've called me an ass and ended your post with "ps fu" ??

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You're calling me rude for..no apparent reason yet you've called me an ass and ended your post with "ps fu" ??

He started spawn Zentaur Face-book page with naughty comments and calling lomcn comunity trash on his ********

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

You need to add another s to the end of your name because that's cleary what your being.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
spartekas you're on the internet. surely you must know if you type a word into google it'll say did you mean...
Ie
Did you mean: spartacus