Mir2 nostalgia

smoochy boys on tour

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Great thread, thanks for posting.
Among other some interesting facts about the history of EmeraldFusion guild from euro, joined EF on 5H server but it is now dead in the water, not sure if those who made it actually been in that guild on euro.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Great thread, thanks for posting.
Among other some interesting facts about the history of EmeraldFusion guild from euro, joined EF on 5H server but it is now dead in the water, not sure if those who made it actually been in that guild on euro.

I can remember some of the original players from the start of EF but lost touch with many of them (I left EF as I couldn't abide the no PK rule) , would be nice if some of them was on 5H. One of the early leaders was called /hanan if I remember correctly. He used to play a lot but got hacked, not sure if he started a new char. Would be nice to know if he did start again as he was a really sound guy.

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
I used to be in EF back in the days, remember when Hardonails was running it - good times. I also ended up leaving and joined Revival, both two very good guilds with different views on playing the game. Good fun, good times! I miss euro!

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
EF must have been then put up by some folks from those old days since it is no PK on 5H as well but no names in it like those you mention.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
EF must have been then put up by some folks from those old days since it is no PK on 5H as well but no names in it like those you mention.

There is usually a EF on most populated servers, it is usually a few of the ones that went to MOD who are in it hence the dislike of PK.
Original EF was disbanded when some Spanish (or was it Italian?) player bought the guild and kicked those that was still there. Not sure who got it back but when I re-joined in the later years there was maybe 4 or 5 originals who had re-joined.... majority was mod 2nd chars or ex mod players and its mostly those players who make the guilds on private servers these days.

I've only ever seen 1 original EF player on private servers /SMG I think was the spelling.

Last edited: