Release (GSP) Mir Run Gate source code

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
Not sure if this is helpful but lately i've seen some people talking about mir-gate auto kicks the client and some say its backdoor'd so heres the source code to check and edit bugs yourself (.NET)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
fix the rungate, the released ones has a buffer bug, when have more than 15 - 20 players, make the playing very bugged, use items bug, extrange disconnections, npc fails, etc etc...
client exe have some bugs and crash, need to be fixed via asm...

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
Yeah zed true that , client exe and the server engine + script.dll uses pascal language can be decompiled by any delphi Decompiler i assume instead of trying to fix via asm which is quite disgusting :P bill gates also uses .Net i have the source code if anyone needs

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
with these sources posted you can debug to see the disconnection is sended by eiserver.
Good work.

my eiserver version:

ei_gsp_kor.png

My RunGate:

rungate1.png

have fun :)

Last edited:

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
not really interested to work on mir files anymore or i would bother cracking the ei tbh mir is pretty much dead compared to any other game in the world and yes , i guess you are right dark but rungate still have some bugs which zed mentioned that sometime clicking npc doesnt work till you resync or the items bug sometime unclickable it comes from rungate im pretty sure

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
the released files has a lot of bugs. Im using another eiserver and new rungate compatible with the emu are making.
I know mir3 its very dead.
I put some things to help ppl but no one else helps more.
Time ago i ask to join mir3 develop teams and the answers are "none".
All the things i have its made decompiling asm code and recoding everything.
First i do this to learn techniques about encryption, hidding things, etc but in mir3 its very very easy :P
I have decoded the keys of the encryption, the byte shift encryption, dat encryption, other files encryption.

Im making the emu for fun. i think the Client has more possibilities than the server can do for that game...

This gate has some bugs. Its bad coded.
And the files has missing the shop gate (billing gate)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
not really interested to work on mir files anymore or i would bother cracking the ei tbh mir is pretty much dead compared to any other game in the world and yes , i guess you are right dark but rungate still have some bugs which zed mentioned that sometime clicking npc doesnt work till you resync or the items bug sometime unclickable it comes from rungate im pretty sure

you are right..

today comunity its not like good old days.. they play hard 1-2month then take week breaks because new 3D game released or stuff like this

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
you are right..

today comunity its not like good old days.. they play hard 1-2month then take week breaks because new 3D game released or stuff like this
Pretty sure I can remember people asking for your help in regards to your anti cheat system when 3.55 files where full of cheaters. Did you help then?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Pretty sure I can remember people asking for your help in regards to your anti cheat system when 3.55 files where full of cheaters. Did you help then?

i didnt asked for help :) i just told that you may not sleeps nights ( how i did ) to build server and then a new game appears

you cant compete with nowdays game devs...

and about my anti-cheat tool : build one, i shut down mine because i had problems with 150online :)