Any Low rate server w/without heroes to recommend?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if you don't mind having heroes (with/without) - why mention it at all. Seems like a bit of a redundant statement to me.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Seems like a bit of a redundant statement to me.

Hear the coder speak :saturn:

@OP look at Chronicles server, its first on the server chart at right bottom of the forum top page

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
Come join zentaur its awesome server hun great community and awesome gm and very active

Sent from my X5S using Tapatalk

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Found mir affinity, any words regarding this? It seems quite promising

Hi Moon,

I'm azzi from the Affinity Mir Team, I'll be completely honest with you, we have some problems at the moment but we have a dedicated hard working team that are working a lot on the server. We are very much capable and the problems that exist at the moment will all be gone on Expansion Day.

There is vast amounts of content and places for you to explore and within the next week (14th December) We will be bringing in a brand new expansion with tonnes of new content. Including Solo Instanced dungeons, Group & Guild Instanced dungeons and more, Reputation Points, A fully immersive storyline and lots of more things (I wont give too much away) New bits of information will appear on our website and our post on here. (and our F4cebook but they don't like us advertising that here so if you would like to see our F4cebook page just search for Affinity Mir).

Our Website is www.affinitymir.com (Which will be undergoing a complete overhaul and redesign once the Expansion has been completed.

If you do decide to join do not hesitate to ask me any questions if you are stuck (If you cannot Private message me on here, either add me as a friend first, or you can use our Ticket system on our website. I haven't been ingame as much as I have liked to have been though as we have so much to do. The reason we're calling this a Expansion rather than a patch is because there is so much content going into it, we're not just simply adding one or two caves.

Hope to see you soon

Azzi

Moonfighter

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2016
Hi Moon,

I'm azzi from the Affinity Mir Team, I'll be completely honest with you, we have some problems at the moment but we have a dedicated hard working team that are working a lot on the server. We are very much capable and the problems that exist at the moment will all be gone on Expansion Day.

There is vast amounts of content and places for you to explore and within the next week (14th December) We will be bringing in a brand new expansion with tonnes of new content. Including Solo Instanced dungeons, Group & Guild Instanced dungeons and more, Reputation Points, A fully immersive storyline and lots of more things (I wont give too much away) New bits of information will appear on our website and our post on here. (and our F4cebook but they don't like us advertising that here so if you would like to see our F4cebook page just search for Affinity Mir).

Our Website is www.affinitymir.com (Which will be undergoing a complete overhaul and redesign once the Expansion has been completed.

If you do decide to join do not hesitate to ask me any questions if you are stuck (If you cannot Private message me on here, either add me as a friend first, or you can use our Ticket system on our website. I haven't been ingame as much as I have liked to have been though as we have so much to do. The reason we're calling this a Expansion rather than a patch is because there is so much content going into it, we're not just simply adding one or two caves.

Hope to see you soon

Azzi
Honest answer, tells me this server is promising! Ima see you ingame:) gracias for the answer