smoochy boys on tour

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
Hello ,,

Everyone knows Luke the GM of old galaxy server , I added him in skype few months ago and he was good guy in the beginning , and that was after his server was closed , I decided to buy his server files because he don't use them anymore , he refused because it was custom files and he worked hard for it , so I decided to make a deal with him , I told him to reopen the server but with a different name and new futures in it and I'll pay for him each month as a salary for his work , so we both can hold the server , he asked for money like £95 to setup the server and upload it to a dedicated server and that cost a bit , so I sent it to him and he asked for £132 for the company so they can open the server up and run it , and I sent for him , he said it will take a few days to setup , I waited for a few days and he said that he have family issues so he's not free all the time , I said it's okay you can have your time , after a week or so I asked about the server and he said that he's not in home for 1 week , and after 1 week I asked and he said that hes in the hospital with his mother because she's sick , I gave him a week , and he start ignoring me , and he replies every 3-4 days , I kept asking him and he said that he will give me the server to work on it myself and I said I don't have problem because he can't work on it anymore , now been 1 month and half and no any reply from him in skype and he didn't give my money back , It's okay for me I don't want the money let him keep it , but I just wrote this thread to make people knows that they mustn't trust this guy anymore because he's a conner and thief.

Sorry luke for this but I have to say the truth. [ pictures available for proves btw ]

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
shame he couldnt keep thm server's up gravity was a gr8 server ! did play galaxy much tho but played gravity from not long after it start to near the end i only messaged him today about gravity server file o.0

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'm sure for that sort of money you could of got a much better coder on lomcn to make you a server lol.

Sly though what a **** feels for you man, must need the money.

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
when gravity was up he would ignore ppl for days untill som1 donated thn hes pop in game hahaha so no shock there

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm sure for that sort of money you could of got a much better coder on lomcn to make you a server lol.

Sly though what a **** feels for you man, must need the money.

If people told me how much they want for x Job or Y hours work, I'd probably be up for it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I actually have the Galaxy files and source code sitting on my hard drive... want em? :highly_amused:

I'll even help you set them up..