Question for you Lads

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I used to be a little bit of scripting back in the day... and i see loads of GSP Servers coming up and such.. are the scripts the exact same? if not can i have some examples on how they look? :)
Was wanting to contribute some spare time into something i truly care for :P this game is the ****!
Just wish i had shitty computer to play it on.. I tried using VM's but it still didn't run right..

Or perhaps theres a GM of a server or someone who want's to make a server and needs some help making scripts and/or coming up with some intricate scripts for end-game content :)

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
Yes they exactly the same as 3.55 or kings they even have more commands

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Still :) i'd love to help people with scripts and ideas for end-game content :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
not have more commands than 3.55.
The Holley Commands not exists here, uses another commands.

on monster script exists more comands than holley and some are common

whats really and really hard and holley will never have its PigSystem and assasin class + the other skills that warrior/wiz/tao doesnt have on holley..but in rest i can manage all pretty well

oh yes, and another major problem wich i hate its the number of libraries that monsters have...or armors.. in rest...i can take add what i want

now i work spells coolwodown ( to tell you how many seconds left on Defiance ( for example ) )

i find holley still in use and not mandatory to update files in gsp just to gain usercount....if you have imagination and can script good..you can have infinity posibilites to your Holley version server

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
@zedina Maybe you'd want to collab for some endgame content scripts? :3 i have some pretty cool ideas.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
@zedina Maybe you'd want to collab for some endgame content scripts? :3 i have some pretty cool ideas.

i dont know what ideas i should add in my server as i have : TeamWar, DailyQuests, BattleGround, DaekMon and frequently wars

also about xmas event i made special events counted as mini games for players : SnowBattle, EvilSanta, XmasHunt ( kill 1 x FrostYeti/Reindeer/XmasTree/SnowMan in order for XX amount of time and get xmas materials )

oh and lets not forget about Survivor...every guild sents 1 player that will get level 1 account from GMzed(me) and get trapped in a island...craft books potions and items from different items dropped by Island mobs ( iron, timber, meat, nut)

Xmas event on zentaur is most expected event of the year on LOMCN and all players that not joined zentaur yet...dont be afraid :) XmasTree will drop for you Xmas kit :)

View attachment 17912

you may help with quests if you wish as i m little lazzy writing scenarios for quests :D

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:55 PM ----------

oh and i forgot ... you know Capture Flag system from korean servers? that drops you on a forest and you need to kill the flag and when you kill it, the flag will be assigned to you, you need to dont die for 10minutes and win game, if you die you will pass to another hero that will need do the same...keep it for 10minutes and win