Mir Ascendancy Server Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Certain members of the team have an attitude problem also, you message them telling them their are problems with the server (There are hundreds)

Thousands of spelling mistakes in quests/npcs

A lot of cave/shop/house door bugs, there's currently a npc outside BW palace to teleport you inside, if you plan on flooding the server with NPC's to teleport you into shops ect it will look a right mess.

Noob quests are very bugged

There was a server wipe after the first day or two, the GM SayPlease giving off all sorts of aggressive PM's.

I enjoyed the server for a few days but some of the items certain players have look to good to be true, there's many slow added items on sins/warriors already and its not even been up for a week, it's Low Rate leveling but High Rate Kit for sure.

Extremely broken server.

There's going to be a few people saying "Omg the servers really good omg its amazing" There's a few Pro's. But there's hundreds of Con's for playing this.

Feel's like a massive cash cow server and it'll be down in the new year quick time

ive just had a look at that wizzy with the insane kit again /HANLOVEKIKI and its beyond op

he must know of a secret gem cave where they not rare?

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
WTF you cant just say reboot now and shut server you no people need to log out so they dont get a dam rewind ****ing noobs

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
ive just had a look at that wizzy with the insane kit again /HANLOVEKIKI and its beyond op

he must know of a secret gem cave where they not rare?

It's pretty simple where he is as a wizard around lvl 30.

I've heard of groups in mid 20's grouping together to do iWT's/KS and iZT/ZT, u guys need to understand you need more levels to you. Most of the top ranking players know the ideal locations atm.

duckyhall

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 6, 2012
The GM came on and said a reboot with be at 3gmt, He comes on and just says "Reboot now" at 2:40...... i just finished killing a boss and a NICE added weapon drops on the floor, as he says "reboot".... i had no time to pick it up before the game was rebooted...... Im extra sad and i will never no!!

/Twisted

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Certain members of the team have an attitude problem also, you message them telling them their are problems with the server (There are hundreds)

Thousands of spelling mistakes in quests/npcs

A lot of cave/shop/house door bugs, there's currently a npc outside BW palace to teleport you inside, if you plan on flooding the server with NPC's to teleport you into shops ect it will look a right mess.

Noob quests are very bugged

There was a server wipe after the first day or two, the GM SayPlease giving off all sorts of aggressive PM's.

I enjoyed the server for a few days but some of the items certain players have look to good to be true, there's many slow added items on sins/warriors already and its not even been up for a week, it's Low Rate leveling but High Rate Kit for sure.

Extremely broken server.

There's going to be a few people saying "Omg the servers really good omg its amazing" There's a few Pro's. But there's hundreds of Con's for playing this.

Feel's like a massive cash cow server and it'll be down in the new year quick time

GM's have been nothing but nice to me, remember they are human beings too! There are map/door issues with the server but nothing groundbreaking (only major door problems are with some shops and mineral mines door is non existant but can still enter)

Thousands of spelling mistakes, pfft, and that is a picky subject at best.

I've had no problem with any quest i've decided to take.

They had a major problem with spell range after a few days and after being probably showered with pm's they decided to wipe and i'm sure they've resolved the issue that would cause this now.

Gems are avaliable on a very low chance from certain easy bosses, i won't say anymore on this people with any form of mir 2 experience will know.

"Extremely broken server" , expand on this please ;D

Nice healthy opinion you have, all i will say.

BTW any decent and calm human beings want a friendly and helpful guild pm me ingame.

/LeeChaolan

Last edited:

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
the reboot thing now this is what will piss people off due to the fact u guys don't seem to communicate 1 thing is said by 1 gm and then something is said by another such as the reboot issue

When is server due to be back up if it is up i can't seem to log back on

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Apologies for the issue on the reboot time, i shall speak to /Admin about this make sure he gives notice just before the server goes down.

Server is currently down due to some one exploiting something they shouldn't and buying GG Items without any credit and having a buck tonne of cash, once we have found a way to stop this effecting a server we will get it back up. Hopefully it wont be much longer.

We shall keep you posted, apologies for the inconvenience.

/Rich

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
care to name and shame people like this just ruin the fun for others tbh

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
Yea like always there need to be some fuc***g noobs exploting. But its kk those are the ones that they think are ****ing pros.

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Server is up again now.

Please run your AutoPatcher to update to the latest client.

Apologies for the downtime and thank you for your patience

/Rich

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Unexpected server crash. looking into the issue as we speak, will be back on ASAP..

/Rich

gav

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2014
can u conplete the ancient oma quest been trying for ages to find the sypher

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
You cant gain access to Ancient caves currently so no you cant finish the quest.

Will be added in a update.

/Rich

SadClown

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 30, 2016
Hi Tommy

Can we have added items being dropped again? i asked a GM in game and he said there was a problem and he was going to sort it as non are dropping in game, tested it out this morning on various caves and still not dropping.

Thanks mate.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Me and a friend are trying this server -- out so far:

Im currently flirting with stupid or joke of a server atm, the lvling is ok but when you actually lvl up it does not mean anything its just a number.
Whilst we are there grinding away at lvl's others who are not much higher are killing boss's to drop item's but when I attempt these bosses I have to TT as my char aint the lvl but someone what 3 lvl's higher with same stats can o0 I admit after reading this thread I feel some ppl are friendly with GM's and get help where needed.

I am an understandable type of person and am patient with server's but when I offer advice and what could make the server a little better (for all) I got "Will sort it" - then nothing happens.

Quests are messed up as Kill count quest's dont work -- quests are scrambled over the server which makes you ask yourself "WHY?" - paying to go to PI and finding out there's a quest for a cave in another village makes no sense

The added items dropping are good as I laugh at the stats that you can find.

I think closing the server .... sorting out the problems you have and know about wipe and re-opening would be beneficial as i think players that play will be where they are in a matter of hrs.

I now just make another char as I'm testing the chars and would love if the gm's talked to the server to update us on any issues :)

All the best and GL.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
" Level's mean nothing just a number " " it's stupid people 2 levels higher with the same kit can solo bosses and i can't " Make yah mind up.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
NVM

just playing to test as players on here exploit and stuff .... hopefully Server team catch and sort them out asap

Mason

Last edited: