Mir Ascendancy Server Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Hi Guys

We take your views on board and will en devour to make the server better for you guys. We will be having a discussion later re; an order of things to be fixed, caves to be added and when ( roughly ) etc. as soon as we have this set we will post so you guys are in the know and know where the server is and will be at.
The drop files are constantly being looked at and adjusted so please dont threat and please let us know of any changes u think could be made.

Regarding the GMs having connections ingame. I can say WE DO NOT have any links to any of the players ingame. Different people are hunting in different areas, its taking some longer than others, others are doing very well. Usually if peoples levels are growing and not in town they are hunting.

Ive been watching alot of people hunt, (Jamie+Andy, MrSmith+MrsSmith, Jungle etc) every one typically has different hunting areas.

The incident where SayPlease was out of Observer / GM Mode was a complete accident and coincidence. There is no excuse as to why this happened only that it was an accident that wont happen again.

If you feel people are levelling beyong their means, or suspect them of something else please speak to us ingame and we will try to sort it out / keep an eye on any body deemed suspicious. We havent noticed anything as of yet other wise action would have been taken.

We will continue to work on the points that have been raised.

Thanks for all you support and criticism as it will only make us a better server.

Merry Christmas and have a great new year from everybody on the Ascendancy team

/Rich

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Stop playing all these servers and get the Marble files ready for a proper server with no wipes! :P

Agree with above! (Removed word corrupt as agree innocent until proven guilty). The thing for me was the whole point of beta testing was to take on board issues and address them by stating what would be fixed and what more importantly would not be fixed as this shows a backbone and a direction for a server. I don't feel any the issues flagged were addressed which made the beta feel pointless.

I don't want to continue being negative as I think anyone who takes the jump into making a server and trying to enrich the mir servers and community is a good thing and deserves a pat on the back as keeps our mir addiction fix topped up but agree would like to see something that excites me once again.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Re: Mir Ascendancy Crystal - Live

corrupt server, certain members seem to have very OP items for a "low rate" server, don't waste your time.

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
I Believe he is reffering to an item ingame that has been made.

Some one has rerolled to warrior, after camping numerous bosses on their main chars, theyve created a DC+4 Freezing +2 D Sword,

Items do drop with added stats on them, the server is plenty full of added items from drops. They have been lucky enough to refine/gem this sword which is probably the best warr weap on server currently. Some how, this makes the server / server team corrupt.

Once again, we cannot control the ammount of time people chose to put into mir servers, this guys time has been rewarded and is not due to corruption.. Because there is NONE..

We thank every one who is supporting the server and value their continued support.

/Rich

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Re: Mir Ascendancy Crystal - Live

This has already been brought up on another thread, (Server Discussion) please do not continue to post junk like this across our server posts.

Can a member of the team delete this as its already being discussed else where.

Thanks

/Rich

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
2P4JtYi.png

iFaxX9o.png

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
I Believe he is reffering to an item ingame that has been made.

Some one has rerolled to warrior, after camping numerous bosses on their main chars, theyve created a DC+4 Freezing +2 D Sword,

Items do drop with added stats on them, the server is plenty full of added items from drops. They have been lucky enough to refine/gem this sword which is probably the best warr weap on server currently. Some how, this makes the server / server team corrupt.

Once again, we cannot control the ammount of time people chose to put into mir servers, this guys time has been rewarded and is not due to corruption.. Because there is NONE..

We thank every one who is supporting the server and value their continued support.

/Rich

[FONT=&quot]Having been consistently unlucky with the drops me and my friends message gms about bosses and subs as we killed many ec/wt/iwt and red thunder zuma and a few other without even a single gem or bene or rare etc,now when u look on the ranking you will see that items certainly are ingame and dropping maybe we are in the wrong maps or very unlucky?

reply came from GM - "gems are rare" ok thats fine (low rate fanboy here) . - so this guy with the d.sword wouldn't raise any suspicions with me but there is a wizard ingame who has +2+3+4 on all his kit and a mc+7 trident so either hes the luckiest man on the server, or he has 5-10 mates kitting him out or ....
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] mir is mir and people grind hard and get rewarded or they get lucky - and this is the way it should be.[/FONT]

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Having been consistently unlucky with the drops me and my friends message gms about bosses and subs as we killed many ec/wt/iwt and red thunder zuma and a few other without even a single gem or bene or rare etc,now when u look on the ranking you will see that items certainly are ingame and dropping maybe we are in the wrong maps or very unlucky?

reply came from GM - "gems are rare" ok thats fine (low rate fanboy here) . - so this guy with the d.sword wouldn't raise any suspicions with me but there is a wizard ingame who has +2+3+4 on all his kit and a mc+7 trident so either hes the luckiest man on the server, or he has 5-10 mates kitting him out or ....
  mir is mir and people grind hard and get rewarded or they get lucky - and this is the way it should be.

i know who you are on about - However i have checked the logs - some of the items have been dropped some of the items he/she has bought magic gem's, for as Rich said we are not corrupt

/Admin

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
there is a wizard ingame who has +2+3+4 on all his kit and a mc+7 trident so either hes the luckiest man on the server.

hooked spears drop like crazy from rats for instance, i think a reduction on mage weapons dropping should be applied as these are the most impactful when you find well added.

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Drops are under review for all caves, were slowly getting through them, As you can understand weve all been slightly busy over the x mas period,

thanks for raising this issue, we will note it down for when doing drop files.

/Rich

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Its a trident lvl 15 ..... and the guy had it since just after the first wipe (hours) i doubt there was many gems or even gold ingame as i was there to see, nobody was above level 20. and down the line now the most active players are nearly level 35 among others and still this guy has the best mc wep ingame he got after about 2 hours

(ofc cant rule out luck but nothing with even +5/+6 has dropped since) :/

ill keep an eye on your friend, mir and corruption go hand in hand, it wont stop me pottering about a few hours a day enjoy this server it just means while all these coincidental situations and whispers of friends of gms getting help i simple wont donate a few quid to support it

Acid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
im having an issue with black screen etc, i am now past that i can log in and create/select a char but from there i go back to a black screen
any ideas???

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Certain members of the team have an attitude problem also, you message them telling them their are problems with the server (There are hundreds)

Thousands of spelling mistakes in quests/npcs

A lot of cave/shop/house door bugs, there's currently a npc outside BW palace to teleport you inside, if you plan on flooding the server with NPC's to teleport you into shops ect it will look a right mess.

Noob quests are very bugged

There was a server wipe after the first day or two, the GM SayPlease giving off all sorts of aggressive PM's.

I enjoyed the server for a few days but some of the items certain players have look to good to be true, there's many slow added items on sins/warriors already and its not even been up for a week, it's Low Rate leveling but High Rate Kit for sure.

Extremely broken server.

There's going to be a few people saying "Omg the servers really good omg its amazing" There's a few Pro's. But there's hundreds of Con's for playing this.

Feel's like a massive cash cow server and it'll be down in the new year quick time