What would you do?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You have a best mate and you find out her boyfriend went back to a guys house but didn't end up doing anything, the intention was there but so where other people.

The guy has 2 children to her, both of which are my god children, and another on the way.

The guy is also a psychopath and has previously booted me in the face with steel toe capped boots, so to mention anything would pretty much mean my death, yet it's playing on my conscience daily.

What would you do?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Get a baseball bat ready just in case this bf comes after you

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
You have a best mate and you find out her boyfriend went back to a guys house but didn't end up doing anything, the intention was there but so where other people.

The guy has 2 children to her, both of which are my god children, and another on the way.

The guy is also a psychopath and has previously booted me in the face with steel toe capped boots, so to mention anything would pretty much mean my death, yet it's playing on my conscience daily.

What would you do?

Call Negan

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Think I might wait for him to rage again and pull it out my hat. Feel like a **** mate though for knowing and not saying.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Think I might wait for him to rage again and pull it out my hat. Feel like a **** mate though for knowing and not saying.

You could wait for him to rage, but he may not be so stupid to do so... People even idiots can learn from mistakes, and he may know not to repeat an attack on you.

Its tricky, do you share any friends, do they agree?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

What would you do?

So if i Fully understand the situation

Best Friend - Female

Boy Friend - Male and looking for Male on Male Action?
Boy Friend is Crazy.

If you have no proof You can't say anything as She shouldn't believe you over the one she is in the relationship, chances are she probably knows something is up anyway (he doesn't sound very smart).

You might cause more harm to the children and her if you say anything, you are an outsider to their relationship (you also don't know any agreement they may have), and as harsh as this may sound have no right to interfere with it.

Me personally

If i was the BestFriend in this case I'd probably want to know, but know that without proof I couldn't take your word on it.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You could wait for him to rage, but he may not be so stupid to do so... People even idiots can learn from mistakes, and he may know not to repeat an attack on you.

Its tricky, do you share any friends, do they agree?

it was one of my friends brothers who's house he went back to so she also knows but is more bothered about her brothers boyfriend finding out then the fact our mutual friend is in this situation. I'm thinking of pulling him one day and letting him know I know, I'm hoping that would **** him up enough to see exactly what he has to lose.

---------- Post Merged at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 PM ----------

So if i Fully understand the situation

Best Friend - Female

Boy Friend - Male and looking for Male on Male Action?
Boy Friend is Crazy.

If you have no proof You can't say anything as She shouldn't believe you over the one she is in the relationship, chances are she probably knows something is up anyway (he doesn't sound very smart).

You might cause more harm to the children and her if you say anything, you are an outsider to their relationship (you also don't know any agreement they may have), and as harsh as this may sound have no right to interfere with it.

Me personally

If i was the BestFriend in this case I'd probably want to know, but know that without proof I couldn't take your word on it.

she would believe me 100% but I don't know if she would still stay with him and then would come the " We can't be friends because me and him are making a go at it"

its the the most difficult position I've ever been in but I'm just gonna take it day by day and speak to him directly, after writing my will.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
it was one of my friends brothers who's house he went back to so she also knows but is more bothered about her brothers boyfriend finding out then the fact our mutual friend is in this situation. I'm thinking of pulling him one day and letting him know I know, I'm hoping that would **** him up enough to see exactly what he has to lose.

---------- Post Merged at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 PM ----------

she would believe me 100% but I don't know if she would still stay with him and then would come the " We can't be friends because me and him are making a go at it"

its the the most difficult position I've ever been in but I'm just gonna take it day by day and speak to him directly, after writing my will.

Right TLRD.**

Further to Jamies,

Best Friend = Sheila,
Sheila Boyfriend = Frank.

Frank beat up Prai
Frank also tried to have a relation with Sheilas Brothers (Jamie) boyfriend Jim.
Frank and Jim however didn't follow through with their plan.

Sheila is aware of this but is more concerned that it was with Jim and that it would effect Jamie (into gray area)

Prai thinks lets confront Frank, but Frank has a screw loose, or is unable to open up about the fact he loves a monster rocket up his ass, so lashes out at other people (Prai)

Now I can see an obvious lack of detail for this story, regardless by approaching him and putting him on the back foot would work if he was of sane mind, and not a nutter. The fact he has attacked before just screams DONT DO IT AGAIN.

** Summary
Don't aggravate him, you'd be rookie to do so. Don't poke a sleeping bear.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Sounds like a really bad idea. End of the day nothing happened, stay out of other peoples business or your nose is gonna be even more wonky

Right TLRD.**

Further to Jamies,

Best Friend = Sheila,

Frank beat up Prai
Frank also tried to have a relation with Sheilas Brothers (Jamie) boyfriend Jim.

Sheila is aware of this but is more concerned that it was with Jim and that it would effect Jamie (into gray area)

Prai thinks lets confront Frank, but Frank has a screw loose, or is unable to open up about the fact he loves a monster rocket up his ass, so lashes out at other people (Prai)

Now I can see an obvious lack of detail for this story, regardless by approaching him and putting him on the back foot would work if he was of sane mind, and not a nutter. The fact he has attacked before just screams DONT DO IT AGAIN.

** Summary

[video=youtube;4-L7Cadb-c0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-L7Cadb-c0[/video]

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Right TLRD.**

Further to Jamies,

Best Friend = Sheila,

Frank beat up Prai

** Summary

... WHAT THE **** lol

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Sounds like a really bad idea. End of the day nothing happened, stay out of other peoples business or your nose is gonna be even more wonky

[video=youtube;4-L7Cadb-c0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-L7Cadb-c0[/video]

I know what you mean, I'm massively torn between being a good friend and being seen as a **** stirer.

If you want abit more information, me and him was best mates 3 years ago until he started to get jealous over the fact his daughter and step daughter (my godchildren) had a bond with me, I thought back then that he might have gained feelings for me and there was a time when we went hunting and he grappled me to the ground (which we did regularly like mates do) but this time, didn't get off top of me and I felt the most awkward presence ever and had to flip him off in fear that he as gonna go in for a kiss.

Ever since that "knock back" our friendship has very much died, so now I feel that because of that, he is willing to do anything to tarnish my name. Now after finding out this information I can't help but feel anger towards him for A, doing this to my best mate and B, giving me such abuse about my own personal life when he's the one with the issues.

Im probably gonna keep my mouth shut but I'm a loose cannon so if he comes at me or says anything untowards me, it's gonna come out so if yall don't hear from me come June, I've been R.I.P'd

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Right TLRD.**

Further to Jamies,

Best Friend = Sheila,
Other Close Friend = Shelly,

Frank beat up Prai
Frank also tried to have a relation with Shelly's Brother Jamie but Shelly is bothered about Jamie's boyfriend Jim finding out..
Frank and Jamie however didn't follow through with their plan as Shelly returned home unexpectedly.

Edited due to miscommunication.

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
jesus christ, first time back in a long while.. find madness, well not madness, just dumbass crap cluttering this area.. seriously? you need to ask a forum of people who also have no clue? gah.. this place still sucks..
/Griffin/Hone - that's purely for Tai.

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
It hard choice but you should no you best mate. If you thing she/he like to no then tell. If that guy try to do something to you go to the police will that if you in uk.

Other hand if you try to tell him you know he may try make thing difficult for you with your best friend.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
[video=youtube;I4yX9vfnTxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4yX9vfnTxs[/video]

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
jesus christ, first time back in a long while.. find madness, well not madness, just dumbass crap cluttering this area.. seriously? you need to ask a forum of people who also have no clue? gah.. this place still sucks..
/Griffin/Hone - that's purely for Tai.

Angry old man alert.

Can you do me a favour and take Sawell and go lock yourselves in an air tight room or something

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Angry old man alert.

Can you do me a favour and take Sawell and go lock yourselves in an air tight room or something

Oh, my bad. Didn't realise you didn't want me here. Last time I was here we were repping remain and I believe you said I'd made the post of the year. I printed that out and framed it next to my computer. I thought we had all grown up, hence me laughing at the ramblings of whoever that guy is who can't let it go.

But fair enough. I should probably go do some work anyway.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh, my bad. Didn't realise you didn't want me here. Last time I was here we were repping remain and I believe you said I'd made the post of the year. I printed that out and framed it next to my computer. I thought we had all grown up, hence me laughing at the ramblings of whoever that guy is who can't let it go.

But fair enough. I should probably go do some work anyway.

Mate, that was emotional. Now I feel hella bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk