What would you do?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
jesus christ, first time back in a long while.. find madness, well not madness, just dumbass crap cluttering this area.. seriously? you need to ask a forum of people who also have no clue? gah.. this place still sucks..
/Griffin/Hone - that's purely for Tai.

I'll ask a forum of people that have absoultley zero connection with anyone involved and allows me to vent and not cause further damage.

It's GoT you retard I'll post a pic of my latest **** if I wanted.

Plus, why put "madness, well not madness, just dumbass crap" just delete the madness part and replace it with dumbass, dumbass.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
So basically your mate hasn't come out the closet yet and he's toying around with the notion but at the same time stringing along one of your female friends?

Tell the female friend and say "You're Welcome" to your male friend of whom can now explore his new found freedom (he might be angry at first but denying the truth and unintentionally hurting people in the process is not the way to live life), oh and in consideration to him having a screw loose, slap the ****.

Dorf, it may make you uncomfortable that people on this forum confined their problems with others online but I think its pretty cool that Prai still comes back and trust's the community to assist him in such a situation. Who are you to judge what can and can't (should or shouldn't) be posted.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Cocaine, lots and lots of cocaine.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So basically your mate hasn't come out the closet yet and he's toying around with the notion but at the same time stringing along one of your female friends?

Tell the female friend and say "You're Welcome" to your male friend of whom can now explore his new found freedom (he might be angry at first but denying the truth and unintentionally hurting people in the process is not the way to live life), oh and in consideration to him having a screw loose, slap the ****.

Dorf, it may make you uncomfortable that people on this forum confined their problems with others online but I think its pretty cool that Prai still comes back and trust's the community to assist him in such a situation. Who are you to judge what can and can't (should or shouldn't) be posted.

He's probably just bi curious. IT'S A THING OKAY?

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
You and this guy clearly have a lot of sexual tension.

I'd advise you get high and blow him.

Then tell everyone.

We won't judge.

---------- Post Merged at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:00 PM ----------

P.S

When I read the thread title, I was hoping the first post was going to be:

"If your son was at home, cryin' all alone on the bedroom floor, 'cos he hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money......."

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
But he is smokin' rock now, in and out of lock down, Prai ain't got a job now

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Well for yours this is just a good time but for me this is what I call life.

Ps. I ain't doing the blowing.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
No update, I've taken the advice of 99% of the worlds population.