Faronnia
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FPS problems

FPS problems

hey guys so after a good few years i decided to give Mir another go so i downloaded a few Mir3 servers and im running at 10-12 FPS its not a lack of hardware ive tryed running in compatibility mode for windows xp service pack 3, as i am running windows 10 any advice would be great

2. Zentaur - Mir 3

Re: FPS problems

hey

you can try using a virtual machine
    - Zentaur X Game Client + Server ( File type C# ) ( Closed Source )
    - Beta Testing : 25 August 2017
    - Using latest Mir3 Graphic Library
    - Job System ( Fishing, WoodCutting, ForestKeeper, PearlHunter, Mining )
    - Alchemy
    ( Existent Accounts from Holley Version will merge ( move ) on the new files )

go to device admin list, expand your GFX devices, then select your active GFX card and press SUPR and then OK and not restart.
    Open Mir3 without restart computer. ;)

This uses universal win driver that works fine for old games than win10 gfx drivers have some problems with old games.

If no works try to use using this trick: a program called "3D Analize" and setup a hardware ID and Device ID to emulate a GFX card. You have some tips on the same app.
    For more info Google it

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDarkBoyZ View Post
    go to device admin list, expand your GFX devices, then select your active GFX card and press SUPR and then OK and not restart.
    Open Mir3 without restart computer. ;)

This uses universal win driver that works fine for old games than win10 gfx drivers have some problems with old games.

If no works try to use using this trick: a program called "3D Analize" and setup a hardware ID and Device ID to emulate a GFX card. You have some tips on the same app.
    For more info Google it

Good luck.
    Thanks mate ill give it a go now!

---------- Post Merged on 28-12-2016 at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-12-2016 at 02:09 PM ----------

OK so iv tried a few of the things stated in here The best so far is a Virtual PC on windows XP the main problem i have with this is mir keeps opening in a TINY box cant make it any bigger any ideas on this? im close to just buying another hard drive and putting XP on it =D

you can put a screenshot about the tiny box?