anybody help?????

alkaprawn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2012
image1 [7890].JPG

---------- Post Merged at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:10 AM ----------

[25/12/2016 11:46:11] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\fenny\Desktop\Client.exe'.
File name: 'C:\Users\fenny\Desktop\Client.exe'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at Launcher.AMain.CheckFile(FileInformation old)
at Launcher.AMain.Start()

---------- Post Merged on 26-12-2016 at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-12-2016 at 11:47 AM ----------

Still no joy guna need some help

alkaprawn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2012
Will do

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 AM ----------

It won't put the client back, check your quarantaine.

nope still no joy tried to disable antivirus

alkaprawn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2012
Maybe Windows Defender? The only thing I can think off.

cheers for the help mate but nope still not working

---------- Post Merged at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:27 AM ----------

well going to try and transfer mir from 1 laptop to the other see if that work!!!! probs not but worth a try cos its driving me insane now

there must be someone else out there that's encountered this problem before surely

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
cheers for the help mate but nope still not working

---------- Post Merged at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:27 AM ----------

well going to try and transfer mir from 1 laptop to the other see if that work!!!! probs not but worth a try cos its driving me insane now

there must be someone else out there that's encountered this problem before surely

Hope you get it sorted bud.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
pretty sure this is down to the AV removing it. If you've definitely disabled it BEFORE it starts to download - or have ignored the folder in the AV then not sure what else it is.

Also would have been logical to put this in the Crystal Help section - not the Mir2 chat section.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Bear in mind that a vast majority of AV will often 'quarantine' the file, but leave a ... errr... artifact? of the file in the original directory. I've seen them leave the file as a 0-size, or just leave it there and remove access to it via permissions.

Delete the client file you see, ensure AV is diabled, and WD is allowing you control and not automating any decisions, and then re-download it.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Bear in mind that a vast majority of AV will often 'quarantine' the file, but leave a ... errr... artifact? of the file in the original directory. I've seen them leave the file as a 0-size, or just leave it there and remove access to it via permissions.

Delete the client file you see, ensure AV is diabled, and WD is allowing you control and not automating any decisions, and then re-download it.

mate this problem with same affinity client exe they need change it tbh