World Of Mir [Low Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
World Of Mir [Crystal] [Low Rate]

This is a very basic advertisement, more info will be added overtime - make sure to check back regulary.
Development Changelog: http://worldofmir.net/forums/topic/development-changelog/
womlogow.png

Server Info

ETA: TBA
Exp Rate: Low
Gold Rate: Low
Drop Rate: Low
Server Files: Crystal

Will be running on a dedicated server
Processor:
Intel® C2750 (Avoton)
8C / 8T @2.4 Ghz
Memory: 16GB DDR3
Storage: 1TB SSD
Network Speed: 1 Gbit/s
DDOS Protected

Gameplay

- A good server needs community input, we will be running alot of polls before we take actions or make changes.
- 3 playable classes (Warrior, Wizard, Taoist) Assassin & Archer will be added in later stages.
- Tons of new quests, not just small quests but long quests, making it a real journey.
- Most original hunting places & caves like you know them won't be in game. We opted to create our own hunting grounds instead.
- We intentionally will not add to much hunting grounds (8 normal caves for now, some special caves), making PK, meeting people & group hunting a bigger part of the game again.

New Features

- Informant system, ability to create checkpoints in dungeons to easily move floors, the informant also gives you info about the dungeons.
Screenshot_6.jpg
Screenshot_5.jpg

- MysteryScrolls, dropped by all monsters in the World Of Mir, different difficulties, follow the clues you'll get for a nice reward. Clues can be finding a NPC for example.

New Caves

Caves1.png

DarkDevil Dungeon, BDD with a errr.. twist!

ddd.png

http://www.worldofmir.net

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
You'll have to give more information out, 4 lines won't get anyone hyped (at least not me).

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I'm super hyped. The website says its got 92 users and has been online for a month already. Must be a good server ^

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
- We intentionally will not add to much hunting grounds, making PK, meeting people & group hunting a bigger part of the game again.

I'd get bored with the same old hunting ground(s), could you elaborate on what your idea of 'not to much' is?

I see that as a lazy way to do it, that's what I got from that sentence, more information would give a clear picture.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
You'll have to give more information out, 4 lines won't get anyone hyped (at least not me).
Top of thread says:
This is a very basic advertisement, more info will be added overtime - make sure to check back regulary.

I'm super hyped. The website says its got 92 users and has been online for a month already. Must be a good server ^
Dummy data to populate my website.

I'd get bored with the same old hunting ground(s), could you elaborate on what your idea of 'not to much' is?

I see that as a lazy way to do it, that's what I got from that sentence, more information would give a clear picture.
Still in development so I can't give you a number right now (thinking around 8 - 10), could add 1000 of hunting grounds but what's the point if no one ever meets anyone hunting?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Top of thread says:

I get that but you could've delayed creating the ad(thread) until you actually had some information to give out. Based on the ad, I feel like you haven't even started working on the actual server

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
I get that but you could've delayed creating the ad(thread) until you actually had some information to give out. Based on the ad, I feel like you haven't even started working on the actual server

Well more info will come soon :) I've spent days of working on it :)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Another low rate, euro based, #C zzzzz **** me someone get creative around here, #C are half decent now they have grown on me a lot yet nobody does **** all with them just same old Low rate, Euro bosse and items. Such a shame. P.s Leave quests to world of warcraft unless you actually make them unique and decent, i cbf to kill 300 big rats for 20k and a hp pot.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Another low rate, euro based, #C zzzzz **** me someone get creative around here, #C are half decent now they have grown on me a lot yet nobody does **** all with them just same old Low rate, Euro bosse and items. Such a shame. P.s Leave quests to world of warcraft unless you actually make them unique and decent, i cbf to kill 300 big rats for 20k and a hp pot.

Its coming.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Wondering if you've actually read the post...

- Did not mention Euro anywhere. It's not because it's a low rate that it's an euro clone.
- About bosses,
Most original hunting places & caves like you know them won't be in game. We opted to create our own hunting grounds instead.
- And about the quests,
Tons of new quests, not just small quests but long quests, making it a real journey.
I don't think killing 300 Big Rats is a real journey.

It's kinda sad how the Mir community takes away peoples courage ... wondering how much longer it will last ...

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Looking forward to this hopefully its made well. Good luck!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It don't matter if your re-skin the items from 0-45 and some different caves, its all been done before still going to be doing around the same pve / pvp damage as euro if your going low rate the only creative thing ive seen on these files on a low rate so far was at the start where you'd have to pay X amount of gold to unlock your set of 10 lvls, maybe try something like that with a twist, i'm just giving feedback back, Marble is due in a few months with a brilliant features and a great coder, Chronicles still has 200ish strong usercount on average these both being low rate are just going to bleed dry all other low rates

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I always go to posts from the forum top page, right section where you see listing of the 'latest threads'. And usually there is pointer right there, like its mir3 or crystal server, this is just upcoming server... and typically server description says near top what files it uses, here it doesn't. :panda:

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
I always go to posts from the forum top page, right section where you see listing of the 'latest threads'. And usually there is pointer right there, like its mir3 or crystal server, this is just upcoming server... and typically server description says near top what files it uses, here it doesn't. :panda:

My bad, added it! :)

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Added some more info to the main thread.
Beta ETA will be added soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.