Mir 3 DarkSide
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: World Of Mir [Low Rate]

World Of Mir [Crystal] [Low Rate]

This is a very basic advertisement, more info will be added overtime - make sure to check back regulary.
    Development Changelog: http://worldofmir.net/forums/topic/d...ent-changelog/

Server Info

ETA: TBA
    Exp Rate: Low
    Gold Rate: Low
    Drop Rate: Low
    Server Files: Crystal

Will be running on a dedicated server
    Processor:
    Intel® C2750 (Avoton)
    8C / 8T @2.4 Ghz
    Memory: 16GB DDR3
    Storage: 1TB SSD
    Network Speed: 1 Gbit/s
    DDOS Protected

Gameplay

- A good server needs community input, we will be running alot of polls before we take actions or make changes.
    - 3 playable classes (Warrior, Wizard, Taoist) Assassin & Archer will be added in later stages.
    - Tons of new quests, not just small quests but long quests, making it a real journey.
    - Most original hunting places & caves like you know them won't be in game. We opted to create our own hunting grounds instead.
    - We intentionally will not add to much hunting grounds (8 normal caves for now, some special caves), making PK, meeting people & group hunting a bigger part of the game again.

New Features

- Informant system, ability to create checkpoints in dungeons to easily move floors, the informant also gives you info about the dungeons.

- MysteryScrolls, dropped by all monsters in the World Of Mir, different difficulties, follow the clues you'll get for a nice reward. Clues can be finding a NPC for example.

New Caves

DarkDevil Dungeon, BDD with a errr.. twist!

http://www.worldofmir.net

Last edited by SinGod; 11-01-2017 at 05:55 PM.

2. Happy Sever

Re: World Of Mir [Low Rate]

You'll have to give more information out, 4 lines won't get anyone hyped (at least not me).

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3

I'm super hyped. The website says its got 92 users and has been online for a month already. Must be a good server ^

- We intentionally will not add to much hunting grounds, making PK, meeting people & group hunting a bigger part of the game again.
    I'd get bored with the same old hunting ground(s), could you elaborate on what your idea of 'not to much' is?

I see that as a lazy way to do it, that's what I got from that sentence, more information would give a clear picture.

Quote Originally Posted by 1024 View Post
    You'll have to give more information out, 4 lines won't get anyone hyped (at least not me).
    Top of thread says:
    This is a very basic advertisement, more info will be added overtime - make sure to check back regulary.

Quote Originally Posted by Far View Post
    I'm super hyped. The website says its got 92 users and has been online for a month already. Must be a good server ^
    Dummy data to populate my website.

Quote Originally Posted by petesn00beh View Post
    I'd get bored with the same old hunting ground(s), could you elaborate on what your idea of 'not to much' is?

I see that as a lazy way to do it, that's what I got from that sentence, more information would give a clear picture.
    Still in development so I can't give you a number right now (thinking around 8 - 10), could add 1000 of hunting grounds but what's the point if no one ever meets anyone hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by SinGod View Post
    Top of thread says:
    I get that but you could've delayed creating the ad(thread) until you actually had some information to give out. Based on the ad, I feel like you haven't even started working on the actual server

Quote Originally Posted by 1024 View Post
    I get that but you could've delayed creating the ad(thread) until you actually had some information to give out. Based on the ad, I feel like you haven't even started working on the actual server
    Well more info will come soon I've spent days of working on it

Another low rate, euro based, #C zzzzz **** me someone get creative around here, #C are half decent now they have grown on me a lot yet nobody does **** all with them just same old Low rate, Euro bosse and items. Such a shame. P.s Leave quests to world of warcraft unless you actually make them unique and decent, i cbf to kill 300 big rats for 20k and a hp pot.

They see me trolling NightScare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    Another low rate, euro based, #C zzzzz **** me someone get creative around here, #C are half decent now they have grown on me a lot yet nobody does **** all with them just same old Low rate, Euro bosse and items. Such a shame. P.s Leave quests to world of warcraft unless you actually make them unique and decent, i cbf to kill 300 big rats for 20k and a hp pot.
    Its coming.
    DemonFist - Warrior - Euro Phoenix
    CertainDeath/Serbitar - OS/FourHeros/ThreeHeros

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    Wondering if you've actually read the post...

- Did not mention Euro anywhere. It's not because it's a low rate that it's an euro clone.
    - About bosses,
    Most original hunting places & caves like you know them won't be in game. We opted to create our own hunting grounds instead.
    - And about the quests,
    Tons of new quests, not just small quests but long quests, making it a real journey.
    I don't think killing 300 Big Rats is a real journey.

It's kinda sad how the Mir community takes away peoples courage ... wondering how much longer it will last ...

Looking forward to this hopefully its made well. Good luck!

It don't matter if your re-skin the items from 0-45 and some different caves, its all been done before still going to be doing around the same pve / pvp damage as euro if your going low rate the only creative thing ive seen on these files on a low rate so far was at the start where you'd have to pay X amount of gold to unlock your set of 10 lvls, maybe try something like that with a twist, i'm just giving feedback back, Marble is due in a few months with a brilliant features and a great coder, Chronicles still has 200ish strong usercount on average these both being low rate are just going to bleed dry all other low rates

I had hard time figuring if its mir2 or 3

Quote Originally Posted by mir2pion View Post
    I had hard time figuring if its mir2 or 3
    It's in the Mir2 section!

I always go to posts from the forum top page, right section where you see listing of the 'latest threads'. And usually there is pointer right there, like its mir3 or crystal server, this is just upcoming server... and typically server description says near top what files it uses, here it doesn't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast