Marble Server - [Marble Files] - Low / Custom Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
True I guess, didn't think of that as I dont think ive ever tried lol

rickeh

LOMCN Member
Dec 16, 2003
uk
To respond to the whole solo Tstorming concern - with the way that mp pots work now, the mp regen can't keep up with constant TSing so that is now a thing of the past.

Go find something else to cry about.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
To respond to the whole solo Tstorming concern - with the way that mp pots work now, the mp regen can't keep up with constant TSing so that is now a thing of the past.

Go find something else to cry about.

Cry... how is anyone crying about it? This is beta, several people feel its unfair for wizards to be able to wear warrior armours.

You are constantly writing posts as to why its a big "sacrifice" to use these armour and now saying you cant ts anyway because of the mp. So why is it you keep defending it and keep trying to get it kept the way it is? Because you are playing a wizard and clearly dont want to see your class get nerfed otherwise you would just shut up defending it so badly.

Last edited:

rickeh

LOMCN Member
Dec 16, 2003
uk
Cry... how is anyone crying about it? This is beta, several people feel its unfair for wizards to be able to wear warrior armours.

You are constantly writing posts as to why its a big "sacrifice" to use these armour and now saying you cant ts anyway because of the mp. So why is it you keep defending it and keep trying to get it kept the way it is? Because you are playing a wizard and clearly dont want to see your class get nerfed otherwise you would just shut up defending it so badly.

Not really. Yes I am playing a wiz in beta, however am planning on playing a sin on live.

I still want the change to stay in place because I think it provides more kit options for people. Having tested it first hand in the beta, I've seen the benefits and the limitations and I think the limitations keep the benefits from getting out of hand.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Tried to log in but my account does not exist, has server been wiped

Probably multiple times. It's a beta. There will be another full wipe tonight/tomorrow before release.

The server goes live tomorrow, with no wipes (presumably unless things go mega tits up) after that point.

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
Yeah been wiped in prep for tomorrow, you can create your account and chars now and even pop into border for a chat wither everyone else!

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
i can assure everyone the 'afk' feature works well. I did some mega tests

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Maybe a silly question please forgive me I'm tired.. Could somebody tell me what classes you have on the server? Obviously the main 3 I've also read I'm sure that sins are ingame? What about monks/archers? If not any plans? and if it's just the 4 has anything been done about the possibility of there not being enough supply of dc items for both warriors/ sins - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.