Marble Server - [Marble Files] - Low / Custom Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2016
The boss system looks great and will be especially suited towards Guild Hunting, which is fantastic.
The first KS on that video dropped an acc gem, and then second dropped a soul gem and a poison gem I believe?

How do you propose to balance the amount of bosses and different boss stages, with the amount of items being brought into the game?

Server looks great by the way and I'll be playing for sure.

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
The boss system looks great and will be especially suited towards Guild Hunting, which is fantastic.
The first KS on that video dropped an acc gem, and then second dropped a soul gem and a poison gem I believe?

How do you propose to balance the amount of bosses and different boss stages, with the amount of items being brought into the game?

Server looks great by the way and I'll be playing for sure.

At this point the drops are Automated and created by the server, they will be alot different on release, and each stage of a mob afiak will have either a slightly better drop chance or new items (level 7) entirely in its file making it worth seeing to every one of them if you can.

Boomshroom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2011
Im definatly be playing this server with my partner and few freinds :) once live :)

If i download beta client will that lower total download for open client aswell? Quicker to get playing lol

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Im definatly be playing this server with my partner and few freinds :) once live :)

If i download beta client will that lower total download for open client aswell? Quicker to get playing lol

Of course! Just run the launcher each day to check for updates, the launch client will be based on the last beta patch.

Dibby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2015
I havent played mir in a while, i think ill return to have a gander at this one! Looking spot on Jamie. To be honest ive never quite liked the mentor systems. It helps people with friends get boosted, as an old player whos lost contact with alot of the people he knows, ive struggled levelling or getting mentored on previous servers. This has put me off playing said servers. I think the group boost etc is sufficient.

I dont think files should be released, AT ALL. It promotes too many servers and an already dwindling community to be more thinly spread. If i had my way, id have 1 server with everyone on it. Instead of people jumping from server to server to try be the "tops" haha. Anyway, you've worked hard, clearly, and know your ****. Not everyone will agree with every aspect, but aslong as on the whole its fair, has decent systems and is smooth, you will do well pal.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Heaing/Mass Heaing are overtime i'm curious if you are going to add any burst healing (healing fields?) or just leaving it as that, it will certainly make use out of energy shield if this is the case but lvl 48 will take a while.

Also any chance you can tell me what Holy does exactly now? ty.

Last edited:

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Heaing/Mass Heaing are overtime i'm curious if you are going to add any burst healing (healing fields?) or just leaving it as that, it will certainly make use out of energy shield if this is the case but lvl 48 will take a while.

Also any chance you can tell me what Holy does exactly now? ty.

And Inten?

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Holy add's "True" Damage per attack to an Undead mob, Effects Buff durations more than SC and a few other things.

Inten reduced the rate that durability is lost.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Holy add's "True" Damage per attack to an Undead mob, Effects Buff durations more than SC and a few other things.

Inten reduced the rate that durability is lost.

"few other things", i'll wait patiently ^^

btw don't add healing fields pls it's an eye sore i almost forgot xD

Timelegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2015
Good luck with the server Jamie. It looks really good so far and most of the things I found are quite small. Also added some suggestions.

1. Cavebat and Scorpion have no recoil sound.
2. "You have been poisoned" should say "You have been paralysed".
3. No death sounds?
4. Door on 78 229 Oma Caves F3 doesn't work.
5. Door on 290 293 Oma Caves F3 doesn't work.
6. Door on 152 19 B2 of Stope's Basement doesn't work.
7. When buying a MediumArmour in shop it said I don't have enough gold when the item was 101k and I had 107k on me. The game was checking against the base value of the item which is 120k.
8. You can put any item in the quickslots not just pots and scrolls!
9. Ranked skills such as tao amulet can penetrate through walls?
10. Door on 9 197 Bug Cave F1 doesn't work.
11. No sound effects when drinking potions.
12. Magicshield's bubble around the wizard disappears when you change maps/rooms or randomly which is quite annoying.
13. Guildscreeen says 30/30 members but only shows 20 on the list even when "online" is deselected.
14. Ranking screen shows Bug Bat Maggot is level 1 with about 900%. When I logged of and back on, it said level 2 and about 800% etc. It's not refreshing there and then.

Suggestions:
Can link items to chat.
Durability alert.
Buffs flashing when nearing end.
Display what stats you gained (AC, AMC, DC, MC, SC) when you level up.
Auto potting feature.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Good luck with the server Jamie. It looks really good so far and most of the things I found are quite small. Also added some suggestions.

1. Cavebat and Scorpion have no recoil sound.
2. "You have been poisoned" should say "You have been paralysed".
3. No death sounds?
4. Door on 78 229 Oma Caves F3 doesn't work.Connection path will have this in for Live
5. Door on 290 293 Oma Caves F3 doesn't work.Connection path will have this in for Live
6. Door on 152 19 B2 of Stope's Basement doesn't work.Connection path will have this in for Live
7. When buying a MediumArmour in shop it said I don't have enough gold when the item was 101k and I had 107k on me. The game was checking against the base value of the item which is 120k.
8. You can put any item in the quickslots not just pots and scrolls! Intended (Quick swapping Poison or armour/gear)
9. Ranked skills such as tao amulet can penetrate through walls? Intended, makes for more enjoyable game play
10. Door on 9 197 Bug Cave F1 doesn't work. Connection path will have this in for Live
11. No sound effects when drinking potions.
12. Magicshield's bubble around the wizard disappears when you change maps/rooms or randomly which is quite annoying.
13. Guildscreeen says 30/30 members but only shows 20 on the list even when "online" is deselected.
14. Ranking screen shows Bug Bat Maggot is level 1 with about 900%. When I logged of and back on, it said level 2 and about 800% etc. It's not refreshing there and then. Could I request a Screenshot of this?

Suggestions:
Can link items to chat.
Durability alert.
Buffs flashing when nearing end.
Display what stats you gained (AC, AMC, DC, MC, SC) when you level up.
Auto potting feature.Will never add this, Sorry.

Ill update list when some have been completed.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Hey think server just crashed.

Also i love the no weight thing, being able to carry lots of stuff and fill your bags when doing cash runs is so refreshing. However im not sure that all items should be wearable for all classes, E.g Taos in SOWGS full DC kit, Wizards with steel armour great helms etc being able to TS and take no damage.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
"Congratulations LeeChowda for acquiring Heaven armour"

Was stolen by this fiend called Jungle, i want a server wipe jamie! specifically on the 13th of this month!!!! -.-

(any chance of whoever picks up the drop gets this message, not the person dealing the last hit? xD )

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
game is down? or, not the other but I want to play :)
game is down? or, not the other but I want to play :)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Sorry for crash, I was a sleep so it took a little longer for me to fix it (had to wake up).

Whilst its not 100% fixed yet (it can stll occur) I have added some log functions to record it.

rickeh

LOMCN Member
Dec 16, 2003
uk

Also i love the no weight thing, being able to carry lots of stuff and fill your bags when doing cash runs is so refreshing. However im not sure that all items should be wearable for all classes, E.g Taos in SOWGS full DC kit, Wizards with steel armour great helms etc being able to TS and take no damage.

I disagree. To get the high AC you have to sacrifice a ton of MC. The only reason I have high mc in my ac gear on testing is because drops are way higher than they will be in live and gems are for sale at the trader npc in PT lobby for 70k lol so you can just gem everything right now.

This will not be the case at live though. So choices will have to be made between AC gear and MC gear, won't be able to have both since gems will not be as commonly available.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Increased Skill HotKeys, F9~F12 are now Skill Spells

F9 was Bag, (But that is also Key: I)
F10 was Character, (But that is also Key: C)
F11 was Skills, (But that is also Key: S)
F12 was Options, (But that is also Key: O)

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I disagree. To get the high AC you have to sacrifice a ton of MC. The only reason I have high mc in my ac gear on testing is because drops are way higher than they will be in live and gems are for sale at the trader npc in PT lobby for 70k lol so you can just gem everything right now.

This will not be the case at live though. So choices will have to be made between AC gear and MC gear, won't be able to have both since gems will not be as commonly available.

The only thing I see unfair is that warrior cannot make use of the taoist/wizard armours in a significant way, as hunting AC is usually better than MAC. Possibly make MC/SC effect certain war spells? It may make the warrior wear something other than Iron/Steel.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

What is wrong with a TAO hunting in full DC in comparison to SC? by wearing a SOWG for example he'd be loosing 3-11 SC (think that's Heaven Sword stats)...

Also whilst a wizard may wear steel armour to get the added AC they loose 6 MC, not to mention the AMC buff on Dragon Robes.

To gain 2-8 AC, a wizard would sacrifice 2-2 AMC, and 0-6 MC, which could count for 10% of all their MC In a full AC Kit... The difference is also so small, I bet a lot of wizards would prefer to keep D-Robes.

The only thing I see unfair is that warrior cannot make use of the taoist/wizard armours in a significant way, as hunting AC is usually better than MAC. Possibly make MC/SC effect certain war spells? It may make the warrior wear something other than Iron/Steel.

I remember seeing warriors using Titan Armour on euro, not to mention there is the talk of Dura on a wars armour, they would smash a D robes dura in seconds.

There is so little in it, the only class to benefit greatly is a tao, allowing them to use warrior weapons for a hybrid range/mele class.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
I've tested full dc vs sc sc wins by miles especially when you get the redesigned poison cloud

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:23 AM ----------

"Congratulations LeeChowda for acquiring Heaven armour"

Was stolen by this fiend called Jungle, i want a server wipe jamie! specifically on the 13th of this month!!!! -.-

(any chance of whoever picks up the drop gets this message, not the person dealing the last hit? xD )

server wide KOS enable should implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.