Marble Server - [Marble Files] - Low / Custom Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SadClown

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 30, 2016
"Congratulations LeeChowda for acquiring Heaven armour"

Was stolen by this fiend called Jungle, i want a server wipe jamie! specifically on the 13th of this month!!!! -.-

(any chance of whoever picks up the drop gets this message, not the person dealing the last hit? xD )

Lmao - stealing when the server is going to get wiped anyway...

he was a prick on Ascendancy server too

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
I've tested full dc vs sc sc wins by miles especially when you get the redesigned poison cloud

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:23 AM ----------

server wide KOS enable should implemented

I can also back this point up, the way SC scales now wholly outweighs the DC side of thing, especially with the addition of Holy now affecting Duration of skills such as your blessing and heals, it's just not worth sacrificing all that SC to be able to "autohit" harder in this case.

Boomshroom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2011
i load game and enter but its small window and i cant interact with game only move char cant press buttons or anything

how do i fix this?

windows 7 ultimate btw

Boomshroom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2011
marble mir.png

---------- Post Merged at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:15 PM ----------

i can only move char and thats it nothing else can be done

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
What is wrong with a TAO hunting in full DC in comparison to SC? by wearing a SOWG for example he'd be loosing 3-11 SC (think that's Heaven Sword stats)...

Also whilst a wizard may wear steel armour to get the added AC they loose 6 MC, not to mention the AMC buff on Dragon Robes.

To gain 2-8 AC, a wizard would sacrifice 2-2 AMC, and 0-6 MC, which could count for 10% of all their MC In a full AC Kit... The difference is also so small, I bet a lot of wizards would prefer to keep D-Robes.

I remember seeing warriors using Titan Armour on euro, not to mention there is the talk of Dura on a wars armour, they would smash a D robes dura in seconds.

There is so little in it, the only class to benefit greatly is a tao, allowing them to use warrior weapons for a hybrid range/mele class.

How can you say Tao is the only class to benefit haha.

Everyone keeps using the word "Sacrifice" its on option, a choice not really a sacrifice. You don't take your AC kit to bosses or for Pking or to Sabuk wall wars, the only reason Wizards have AC kit is to go TSing or FFing so that they don't get splattered the second shield drops. Its not much of a sacrifice to lose 0-6 MC if you are going to be TSing/FFing im not sure these spells even go off max MC.

Might aswell allow Warriors to wear sin blames and armours too.

Either way if it changes or not that's down to Jamie this is just my opinion, i think Wizards benefit greatly whilst Warriors receive a massive slap to the face.

Last edited:

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I can also back this point up, the way SC scales now wholly outweighs the DC side of thing, especially with the addition of Holy now affecting Duration of skills such as your blessing and heals, it's just not worth sacrificing all that SC to be able to "autohit" harder in this case.

Solo lvling taoist with dc is extremely cheap though, soulfireball costs 24mp a cast and when you melee you only need to give yourself a heal buff and blessed armour buff, the durations will be 10-30 sec lower but i've been testing and it does save you a lot on pots i've held 500 medium mp pots for ages now on just spirit set for 15 lvls.

edit - the biggest cases with sc imo is poison duration, hallucinate dur, ultima enhancer value and dur (30ish sc/mc/dc 0-7, 35 0-8). Sfb adds damage to group but not much and heal dur is nice but not essential and heal amount is easily capped at 8.3hp.

edit 2 - actually if Jamie leaves wargodoil (100k) as the only way to special repair it's up for debate ^^

Jamie love hallucinate and what you've done with UE wow (wiz pets/tao combo!), reincarnation has no other purpose than to rez people? (tried testing :p)

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Reverted SlimDX Change for now, too unstable for my liking.

Seems people haven't realized what SpiritSword does asside from the accuracy, Spiritsword also converts a percentage of SC to DC.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Haven't been able to find an answer (granted, only looked for a few minutes) but are there plans to add quests? As much as I enjoyed wandering around to my hearts content killing whatever I pleased, I kinda missed quests giving me a purpose! - Found an answer to this, my search skills suck! - Are they likely to be in before launch?

Normal repairs - Repaired my weapons 5 or 6 times now and lost dura each time. Am I just unlucky or is it coded to drop each time you normal repair?

Plans to add Shop Teleports on the main teleport vendor?

Dungeon teleport seems a bit pricey in some instances, ZT for example.

ps. thanks for the quick resolution on my Cave Bat issues yesterday Jamie!

Last edited:

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Quest will be implemented provided a decent quest line and reward can be achieved. The monster log will be expanded before quests are done

personally I don't ever do quests, always found them to be a complete waste of time.

Londex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2015
You can really see the amount of effort thats gone into this server, looks great so far. Keep up the good work :)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Sorry everyone, Crash fixed.

Was a small DB issue, Mentorship's association was not properly linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.