Dark Zone Server Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I say that Wargod gets the 2017 award for blacksmithing, he makes some pretty good pitchforks. Think I'm done for this thread, had todays laugh :k:tongue-new:

What about the wooden spoon award?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
just my 2 cents..

1-20 is so boring and slow... its nice having a kit/pet that kills for you, so you just go afk while it does it...

teleport out the cave (with wizard skill) unsure how you get out of the cave? maybe logging in and out.. leveled my pet so didn't want to lose iit..

made about 1mil from killing the weird raindeers, went to town, teleported to the level cave, and struggled... things hurt to much no money dropping at all, died and wasted 500k cost to get in..

went to the xmas map, place owns... died loads couldn't get out... log in and out teleports you to the starter map, then when I use my teleport skill it takes me back -.- cba with that...

was looking to play for a bit of Mir fun, but its more boring then chronicles..

Good Luck!

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
l1Vjle1.jpg

Googled Wooden Spoon Award. Wasn't dissapointed.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
just my 2 cents..

1-20 is so boring and slow... its nice having a kit/pet that kills for you, so you just go afk while it does it...

teleport out the cave (with wizard skill) unsure how you get out of the cave? maybe logging in and out.. leveled my pet so didn't want to lose iit..

made about 1mil from killing the weird raindeers, went to town, teleported to the level cave, and struggled... things hurt to much no money dropping at all, died and wasted 500k cost to get in..

went to the xmas map, place owns... died loads couldn't get out... log in and out teleports you to the starter map, then when I use my teleport skill it takes me back -.- cba with that...

was looking to play for a bit of Mir fun, but its more boring then chronicles..

Good Luck!

level cave sure not drop cash lol why ppl only need everything get it fast alot off ppl play server and they enjoy it

alot off heaters lol

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Seems all the data and stuff matches but the exe dont. Remember no can claim the is 99% your stealing from Korean / Sdo gaming copyrite.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Azzi's last post is pretty damning tbh. It's enough for me any way, but each to their own ... hope the server is fun still, but makes no money.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
Adjust this server always stupid he always laggger I can not play with this **** !! if i gonna Afk 1 sec on SZ Server Log me !! _!_

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
new update comeing soon waiting Dedi host be ready so will be big update there

---------- Post Merged on 17-01-2017 at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-01-2017 at 07:08 AM ----------

we are now working on dedi host when we finsh server will be wipe and start again we Bring BACK :

* old all Provinces
* old all caves
* old all items
* new skill for War (for helping leveling)
* Tao will be have now 2 Skeleton
* And More Update Will Come
* New Auto patch for server
* alot off update will come

this as what ppl need to see on our server we got alot off feedback so we trying make all ppl be happy

hopy all enjoy with our new look soon

---------- Post Merged on 18-01-2017 at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 17-01-2017 at 12:06 PM ----------

new autopatch for our server
server wiped and Start fresh all old items caves bosses mobs and alot off new things in server now
new host
Windows Server 2016
Intel® Xeon® 3.4GHz CPU - Quad Core
12GB RAM

http://www.darkzone.info/AutoPatch.rar

---------- Post Merged on 20-01-2017 at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-01-2017 at 10:39 AM ----------

* New Hunt cave Level 50+ With New Kitt Level 50 ingame now

HellAngelovo

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 7, 2017
looks good

---------- Post Merged at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:38 PM ----------

is there a dedi host?