Dark Zone Server Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
If you are going to Ban me from your server - then you can refund my donation....

My comments about the server being up to take money and Super VIP being massively unfair is true.
I donate 28 dollars and I can then get a OP pet and loads of exp pots and my own levelling area which give 41k a mob...

I said in guild-chat :- That VIP is completely unfair to non donaters and that it comes accross like the GM is just after some money and thats why non donaters arent staying around and Bam i get banned with the note - GET OUT..

Edited- Now been unbanned..

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
If you are going to Ban me from your server - then you can refund my donation....

My comments about the server being up to take money and Super VIP being massively unfair is true.
I donate 28 dollars and I can then get a OP pet and loads of exp pots and my own levelling area which give 41k a mob...

I said in guild-chat :- That VIP is completely unfair to non donaters and that it comes accross like the GM is just after some money and thats why non donaters arent staying around and Bam i get banned with the note - GET OUT..

Edited- Now been unbanned..

as i said ingame im not have to prove anything you and wummy can play server but if you abuse GM or talk alot off wrong things about server and laying to ppl leave then if u donate with 1000$ u will get ban without any refund cuz you not follow the server rules tbh mate

and hope you understand and my last word to you here ( you not like dont play mate)

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
LOL. This server will drop real soon if that's your attitude.

You won't stop people making their opinions by putting "no abuse to GM or server" in the rules. It's not abuse you dingbat, it's his opinion and either way he's getting his money back and your "reputation" has taken a massive plummet into the ocean.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
LOL. This server will drop real soon if that's your attitude.

You won't stop people making their opinions by putting "no abuse to GM or server" in the rules. It's not abuse you dingbat, it's his opinion and either way he's getting his money back and your "reputation" has taken a massive plummet into the ocean.

dont talk about anything you not know what going on about it my bad english not let me say what really going on and what he was ppost not full story and u can log on server and ask ppl around how im work and how im sort and fix everything not what i want im work what players want and they feedback it to me tbh

Valhalla hope you understand what i mean

u find me or find anyone come to 5H and tolld ppl about darkzone ?

this person and hes frind wumy come to my server everyday talking **** and tell ppl come and join 5H and u want me stand there without doing anything ?

Last edited:

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
I have never told someone to join 5h on your server nor have I been rude to you

What I said was in guild chat also not shouted in town etc
If you have proof of me being rude to you or me telling people to come to 5h by all means post it..

I pm'd you asking if you had copy and pasted bosses from 5h etc (IE BonsPet,MadCow etc etc) you replied that is the names on the crystal files so i didn't say anymore - EVEN THOUGH Ben (5H owner) made those names etc...

Please don't try and slander people, as I know for a fact you have no proof of me being rude to you or me telling anyone to join 5H

Nowhere does it say i cannot express my opinions in guild-chat..
Really disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Out of interest why did you copy my mob names?

Stuff like BonsPet isnt even a good name lol

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Out of interest why did you copy my mob names?

Stuff like BonsPet isnt even a good name lol

stop ****ing post **** befor u all said im take azzi client and now i copy ur mobs? are u that mob alrady in files

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
They're not already in the C# server are they... Why do u bullshit so much over lomcn. Literally the whole community is against you and your server at this point

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
They're not already in the C# server are they... Why do u bullshit so much over lomcn. Literally the whole community is against you and your server at this point

im not steal anything here stop talk with me like this

and come here arent you guys steal from offical mir too ?

let bon check his log for files and see if i ever log in 5h im not log in there ever and let me check about this mob name if really not in files alrady and try find from where we got it tbh as was there 2 gms working on files before

if they steal it from 5h then i will change name

and plz stop you guys hate me lol

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
stop ****ing post **** befor u all said im take azzi client and now i copy ur mobs? are u that mob alrady in files

Mate, You make yourself look bad. There is no mob in the released files on lomcn with that name.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Mate, You make yourself look bad. There is no mob in the released files on lomcn with that name.

check my othere post and you know what i was mean

after i searching found old person who was help with files named that mobs and it will be change next reboot and also checking all mobs to see if he get anothere mobs name from othere server to be clear

but not like othere onwers off servers they just want make war each othere without help

as i said before all off you and me steal from offical mir ;)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I get a red pitchfork!!

(When you look at the client with a lib viewer. You see this)

35mocwn.png

Found extra 2.8 gigs fel asleep from c;lick download. Besides Github no Release officially, Not directly. None of mir3 mobs were released :) Heroes dfid great on that except for the small darkdevil.. How many time Coder to convert mir3. Besides think 1 person has been banned now any other 2nd or 3rd accounts.

He beat most og yas you all quit less than 2 weeks and 1 of ya in Upcoming right now!! And you guys did what for Bon look at his title all that. Bon Slover still got a chance the rest are DONE!! look at yur servers OFFLINE! And we all know :) I know 2.3 dm2 normal lev 500 then part of that code comes ICEMANS code :) Then the reaal badass code NOT released and 1 persn HAs it. LOMCN approved for longevity, no Problem with the code:) Good owner Responsible. Saying theres LOADS of code No1 even uses so it may or maynot been released. who do yu contact TheDeath joke but not, there is an error says Contact TD. And couple more ideas on hpw to unlock the rest-- not msql2000 or file. Slover keep going ahead. I got youtube its not what you know its WHO you know hehe. They all hang in 1 spot :) :) :) no bots either so no hiding thats what shitbook is for!

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Online 6

He is rebooting and adding in 3x xp for down time.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Bonspet paralord mudwall are all things that I've put into all my servers lol I ain't fussed that you've copied the, but why claim them as your own?

at least be a bit more imaginative and give it its own name

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Bonspet paralord mudwall are all things that I've put into all my servers lol I ain't fussed that you've copied the, but why claim them as your own?

at least be a bit more imaginative and give it its own name

read down

check my othere post and you know what i was mean

after i searching found old person who was help with files named that mobs and it will be change next reboot and also checking all mobs to see if he get anothere mobs name from othere server to be clear

but not like othere onwers off servers they just want make war each othere without help

as i said before all off you and me steal from offical mir ;)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
As I said I don't care if you use the names or not I don't 'own them' I just think it shows no imagination

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I gave him Revelation files read it agan, Igave him Revelation files you shud share before yu rant on others. Its same or bit dif than stable release which isnt suppoorted. Azis client is from those files :) Ask who releaased Revelation crystal files, and who is SHARING!

Can I have a copy of Dark Realm plz

Bons client is older yet 1.1.3.0 really hard to dupe since no support at all.

Bon did yu remove those before everyone downloads it?

I just looked in archive and found version 1.0.0.0 I see Shanda in screenshots and wemade mir2

please dont go any further, cause I did the research on mir3, we leave at that I aint sayd nothing about it yet.

Ijust thought of the oldest server i rember and download it later

Last edited: