Dark Zone Server [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Started yesterday is it worth me playing ?
you can give it try mate and all welcome to play

the host company was restart the host so server back up now and lagy gone finaly enjoy all and remmebr still x3 exp and x2 drop rate till next reboot

---------- Post Merged on 15-02-2017 at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-02-2017 at 06:29 PM ----------

today reboot done :

*add new kitt 100
*add new cave 100

100.Png

101.Png

DarkZone

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2016
[FONT=&quot]Friday Event Will Start at 4 PM GMT
* x3 Exp Rate
* Event Pets Free For all
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]* New Update will be new nest lord you can enter with GG
* new Drop files for gg drop with small amount
[/FONT]

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
add new Button for our f.b page
more Button for our lomcn thread and our forum coming soon

Image30.Png

DarkZone

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2016
reboot @ 4 PM GMT time to start Friday event

* X3 exp rate

* add event npc to give u event pet

will be on for 24 hours hope you all enjoy

alkaprawn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2012
reboot @ 4 PM GMT time to start Friday event

* X3 exp rate

* add event npc to give u event pet

hi this post of answered my question but is server down I keep getting this error!!!!!!

[17/02/2017 18:09:08] Client.exe could not be downloaded. (The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.)
will be on for 24 hours hope you all enjoy
?????

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
so i get banned for nothing,i was asking him why was he copying 5 Heroes with the bosses, so he responded saying they was on the server already and for me to have a look in the LIBS just too look for the bosses when i done wanna have a look. so i said im not wasting time just to look for BonsPet and all the other bosses in the libs.
then he said that i shouldn't be welcome here. so i said that everyone is welcome here.
(I aint got screenshots but i got screenshots of him telling me that i shouldn't be here and that he banned me.}

j5w1zl.png

2q9vsbs.png

2uhb86v.png

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
say what you want all know the true what u log in for u did this befor and u try do this now person like you not welcome to dark zone server\

simple you not like dont play tbh and you only come to fight with me stand in sz and talk **** without try play that mean u only come to fight

as i said to you ask @FAR why he made crystal files same monsters files etc...

first time they said im take azzi client and i was not now i have orginal client and orginal files from crystal guid ;)

will not answer person like you again

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
im not having a "Fight" did i say i dont like ? no i didn't stop changing the subject, you're corrupt get over it. you're only here for the donations and to feel like you're server is the best. i was only asking a question about bosses about being copied and you just being too lazy to make you're own.

Status
Not open for further replies.