Dark Zone Server [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
why you not tell that to ur gm too mate ;) to be fair person here he have 2 accounts to and yes i post from 2 account cuz some time not be able to acces one off them

Ill tell him too. But i am going by the rules of the forum.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Ill tell him too. But i am going by the rules of the forum.

ok mate will keep othere to new gm use it from our host

sorry again if that made any problem

---------- Post Merged on 26-02-2017 at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-02-2017 at 05:54 PM ----------

new update 26/2

* add new loging screen for our client Done
* change tao half moon skill skin and it work now like war half moon skill Not Done Yet
* change colors for stats items and some change will take effcte next reboot Not Done Yet
* add new Province for level 90 + ( new caves and old caves will move to new tele stone in new Province ) Not Done Yet
* new vip kitt and new cave will be ingame next reboot Not Done Yet

will edit post with new more update soon

Last edited:

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
Server is all level based bosses are **** no legendary kits, hour in a hunting a cave you can get every piece of kit, there nothing to work for,

Plus side you are a active GM
And your trying but you need to add new content and new bosses new kits at a faster rate your too slow for your level cap, you either need to stop running x3's or work faster.

Also I'm seeing alot of new faces come on in full vip kit? I've camped this boss for days and hours on end and haven't seen a single wep or armour,

If your saying your not corrupt you need to be careful what kits are coming out cause that VIP kit is a major upset and the reason I can't be arsed no more, good luck with your server

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Server is all level based bosses are **** no legendary kits, hour in a hunting a cave you can get every piece of kit, there nothing to work for,

Plus side you are a active GM
And your trying but you need to add new content and new bosses new kits at a faster rate your too slow for your level cap, you either need to stop running x3's or work faster.

Also I'm seeing alot of new faces come on in full vip kit? I've camped this boss for days and hours on end and haven't seen a single wep or armour,

If your saying your not corrupt you need to be careful what kits are coming out cause that VIP kit is a major upset and the reason I can't be arsed no more, good luck with your server

Kit drop good as I said befor and wep too there alot off caves to hunt and for do alot im sure you not try group area and about vip kitt u played not that much to see ppl how many hours they hunting there and lastweek was there drop event to with x3 exp event im work alone and try work fast everyday there update lol how fast u need and ask ppl if im give anyone 1item dont tell lie things about ppl you not know the true about them and about weps is rare yah too that what they made like

---------- Post Merged at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Edit: will look at wep drop again and if you read post good you will see im work in new caves quests that take time and u seen at every cave there npc ready for what I work in hope it finsh soon to you have something to do
Vip kit not easy to get too youhave craft it if you not vip players then ask ppl who have it what they did to get mate

^Quake^

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
group cave is amazing, love the concept of it and the cave gets better once u progress through it. mobs get harder too.

demon king is no more though, we have a new one :)

Image 4.Png

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I just talked to GM and he sayd and btw I got screenshots of all. GM sayd that he only have 1 ONline and 1 Offline test. So Were do I download your game QUAKE. You maybe gms friend but atleast use Vaseline when you *** someone.

Image 15.Png with yours They are 2 server Names..

Notice You can see GM in mine and name at top says DARKZONE. So you did Group maps on another server.

Slover I have screen shots of my login too. I wot defend ya anymore.. People try be nice and help you. Item Total is 7 Orbs of anykind that is Default.. I can put 28 4x your 7 and use 7 orb of DC x7 MC x7 SC x7

But not gonna help no more, I even took ss of calling me a Crazy person. You better stick with your hommies no1 else will help you, and still not Fixed the wall. I dont like tghe files 870 I hit 65535. So no point in HR or tb. If ss above is right QUAKE your advertising..

Exxpect change

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
I just talked to GM and he sayd and btw I got screenshots of all. GM sayd that he only have 1 ONline and 1 Offline test. So Were do I download your game QUAKE. You maybe gms friend but atleast use Vaseline when you *** someone.

View attachment 18183 with yours They are 2 server Names..

lol at you spart plz go get some sleep then come back to talk you not know what you talk about test server on my pc and its offline test none can get in

where the problem if this person have deffo client u got ?

if this his server then where his secend name on screen like you darkzone server TheCamelo then ur screen at ur server name too ?

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Here comes another Screebnshot Denie this. Dude I can not Post another Pic..... Why bother apparently you dont care. And yours bros are Fing You, and More will leave. You haave ignored. If you cant tell the difference I dont want to play the game. This shud been done in beta.

I will delte my chars

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
when he come online will let him take screen shot to prove u talk **** and talk wrong man

wtf with ppl talk about anything wrong plz stop now till we prove that and when i prove that u will say sorry and i will not accepte it tbh

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
He has been ONLINE and dont gothere. Quake took SS he is ONLINE. Put the **** in your ADVERT, so Peopl ecan READ. I tryd to talk to you ingame, you was and assds. What you betting its not same?? atm you better do some great **** to get me back

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
He has been ONLINE and dont gothere. Quake took SS he is ONLINE. Put the **** in your ADVERT, so Peopl ecan READ. I tryd to talk to you ingame, you was and assds. What you betting its not same?? atm you better do some great **** to get me back
lool he online not mean he there he afk in bw when he come will prove u your ass not me

be a nice with me as im a nice with you and you know what i mean will not answer you befor i prove ur wrong and your crazy person really you will be sorry tbh 100%

^Quake^

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
whats all this fuss about? what are you trying to imply here spartekas? i cant even understand the English your speaking.

---------- Post Merged at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:44 PM ----------

there's no such thing as false advertisement, u imbecile.
Image 6.Png

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
this mty prove same screen with defoo stamp spart

2.Png

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:18 PM ----------

and try remove Dark Zone Server From MirConfig it will give you same Quake

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://darkzone.info/Patch/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=Dark Zone remove this name and try screen spart lol
Browser=http://www.darkzone.info

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Too late Ignored list.as for Screebshots Your using a Hyperlink, and there are many. But I cantt find them.. http://www.darkzone.info/2.Png

Deleted server, you cry to dam much. Were is the screenshots? The screenshots are coming from UK, so is all screenies but where.

I m talking **** to your face. More than I can say for you!

Please add a Gameshop here, so people DONT get confused as Your not saying ****, your screenies DO. Enjoy screwing up this server Too.

Same thing with server name except I didn't use 1! No server name will do same as another server name, Your welcome. Guilds make it worth it, but only the friends in guild. I wont report, and answer your pm.

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
really sick person you ignore now cuz u kid too go play anothere placee lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:43 AM ----------

reboot at 2 PM GMT :

* Add new source for server
* add quests for hunting caves
* sort some isuss with reboot
* also change tao dmg war dmg wizz dmg
* change Group Area AI Boss

WILL be alot off update with reboot not remmeber all off it

plz after reboot give me any feedback you get when you log in

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Today Update 1/3

*Add New Skill Info To Skill Bar (R)

* Change Sets Items Looking (Open char window and look at items states )

* Increased strength of Magic Shield to 50% at level 3

* Slashing Burst now moves to 2 steps instead of 4

* Taohalf moon now works as warrior halfmoon instead of crosshalfmoon

* Add New Quest system for first 3 caves oma , MineralMine , and Sprint cave more will come

* Change Drop Files Wep & Armour will drop good now

* Change Group Area Main Boss AI

hope you all enjoy

Note: still looking at someone help with server as im still work alone ( someone know about coding Quest etc... )

aria

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2016
whats going on with the server

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:47 PM ----------

when i log in there are no npc's and i crash

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
whats going on with the server

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:47 PM ----------

when i log in there are no npc's and i crash

You need our new exe bro

---------- Post Merged at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Some off our new update (screen from offline test server pc )

Skill Bar Info
Colors states items and new look for them
Color add items normal etc... in floor

alot off update will come soon

d2.Png

d1.Png

---------- Post Merged on 03-03-2017 at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-03-2017 at 02:13 PM ----------

weekend event and some update 3/3

Weekend event x3 exp free pets started
also add new potion pot mp &hp
add new Glowy wep ( will work next reboot )
new random colors items in floors

enjoy all

---------- Post Merged on 04-03-2017 at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-03-2017 at 09:05 AM ----------

news in 5/3

today server so happy for our new cooder UnderWish join server team and alot off new update will come in server soon

hope you all enjoy with us

---------- Post Merged on 06-03-2017 at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-03-2017 at 11:13 AM ----------

reboot 6/3

* fix drop rate for gold bars and exp pots
* now in level caves 10-70 have 1 hour and half for tele out ( was only 1 hour)
* tao pets now have more hp and dmg
* adjust cooldwon in blizard
* fix dmg Thunderstorm
* change price for exp pots in gameshop now its better

---------- Post Merged on 09-03-2017 at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 06-03-2017 at 09:52 AM ----------

exp event on now
add new regen mp hp system
healing tao skill work 100%
Awaken Fish Craft rings Refine Systems under testing now to put in server soon

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
puting the server offline today to ssort some issus wwith host company will be shout when it back up

thank you all

---------- Post Merged at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:17 PM ----------

server back up

---------- Post Merged on 22-03-2017 at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-03-2017 at 09:30 PM ----------
New update comeing soon

---------- Post Merged on 23-03-2017 at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 22-03-2017 at 03:36 PM ----------

ok i will see ppl what they need server be med rate or high high or low rate
and i want put full old caves with old items + new items and maps
so what you think all ?

plz check our poll here:

http://www.darkzone.info/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=56#p56

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.