Dark Zone Server [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
its on bro

---------- Post Merged on 25-03-2017 at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-03-2017 at 08:03 PM ----------

removed time in level cave for now and price change too
if anyone get disconnected again from there plz let me know

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Slover I AM done with YOU! You may delte whatever. You wont listen I wont play period.

Btw drops are on but thats it. I got 10 screenshots with 2-3kgold in BDD 3 xp each with a Event,

60-70 Cave is now 1.5million is was bairly 900k last time I played.. GB If you like to grind and to Please a server owner this is for YOU.

Numerous have try talking and SLover you have not LISTENED I 2nd Boiski on this,,,I was a GL too

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
server went down for reboot , some time ago , gm said be up in 10 mins , hour later still not up ... !!!!

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
sorry guys for this when we restart serve rhops the vps not work seent to host company and they not answer yet will be x3 exp when it back up

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:32 AM ----------

server back up and x3 exp on

tetsou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2009
lol, so you ban people for calling you on your bs? this game would have been good under a gm that could keep a promise and didnt try to bs its own players, not all are as stupid as you think they are slover, its funny how i actually defended this server but people are right,its pointless your better off playing another server people or starting your own, gm only interested in boosting his own ego

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
lol, so you ban people for calling you on your bs? this game would have been good under a gm that could keep a promise and didnt try to bs its own players, not all are as stupid as you think they are slover, its funny how i actually defended this server but people are right,its pointless your better off playing another server people or starting your own, gm only interested in boosting his own ego

lol at you really when u comee and abuse gm and talk about him lie things and start talk **** to any person by sure u will get banded

when i said its x3 so its x3 and ppl was check and said its x3 but u still call me a liar if u drunk dont come to ppl and start abuse them

for u mate when u drunk dont come to mir server and abuse ppl

---------- Post Merged at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:36 PM ----------

when normal mob give u 7k exp and with x3 give u 21k so its x3 not x2 tbh

im try talk with you as i talk with ppl but u started abuse and call me a lair give me one reson im not have to ban you tbh

Sukotto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2011
Haven't played for years.. Might try this out

Sukotto

tetsou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2009
slover just close your server tbh,you wont get anyone new now. calling people a **** who play your server,your supposed to be a gm but seems to me like i'm not the only one who has problems with you, your a gm yet you act like a 15year old spoilt kid as soon as someone disagrees with you or has a better suggestion you ignore them or ban them,your always either afk or offline,my advice to people is (take it or leave it upto you) go play another server,one where the people who are meant to help actually help instead of taking a donald trump strop when they get called on something.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
only some words for you

you not allowed to play this server as you abuse ppl alot

enjoy your irl life better come here and start abuse ppl from screen ;)

---------- Post Merged on 03-04-2017 at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-04-2017 at 06:41 PM ----------

server will be close and wipe

will come back later mabye after few off Months with alot off update

sorry for that all and hope admin close this too

Status
Not open for further replies.