Daily Quests
    New Story Line Quests
    Custom Items and Sets
    New World Bosses

Forums: http://redemptionmir.prophpbb.com
    Release Date: TBA

Classes

Warrior (DC)
    Taking it back old school and making them the Tank of old. Speed kit is still very much obtainable but a smart player would take the quest item's to encourage tanking.
    Speed And Tanking Quest Items

Wizard (MC)
    A high damage dealer but short on health and defense, powerful spells, has the abilities to take out hoards of monsters.
    Offensive and Health Quest Items

Taoist (SC)
    The perfect team mate, buffs, healing and helpful companions to assist the group.
    Offensive And Hunting Improvement Quest Items

Assassin (DC)
    Fast and Dangerous, great burst damage but like the wizard on the weaker defensive side. Certain quest item's will help provide more accurate kills so his defense gets forgotten.
    Offensive and Accuracy Quest Items

Archer (MC)
    Very much like the wizard, high damage but short on health, range is key for the archer. Ideal for the fast reaction player.
    Offensive and Health Quest Items

Brief Explanation of the classes and what sort of quest items you will receive, a lot of thought has gone into the quest item rewards to improve the class in certain ways to improve their individual game play. Warrior's and Assassins will have to select their item's wisely depending on how they want to play their character.

Live Testing: OPEN

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CLIENT

To sum up we are aiming to produce a popular low rate server that's extremely addictive and enjoyable, which encourages group hunting more than ever before with more than enough quest's to keep everyone busy from the casuals to the hardcores!

Banner_000000.jpeg
    Last edited by noisound; Today at 02:40 PM.
    Redemption Mir Server Team
    Server Advertisement On LOMCN:http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?95494-Crystal-Legend-Of-Mir-Redemption

Shared Forum Account

Re: [Crystal] Legend Of Mir: Redemption

Another low rate... Wooo... Not like theres already 5 out there and marble coming up this weekend which is going to clear up the low rate user count.

Best of luck regardless but i keep telling people.. there a gap for a decent med / high rate Crystal files.

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    Another low rate... Wooo... Not like theres already 5 out there and marble coming up this weekend which is going to clear up the low rate user count.

Best of luck regardless but i keep telling people.. there a gap for a decent med / high rate Crystal files.
    It will hopefully feel very different to the others with it being highly quest involved
    Server Advertisement On LOMCN:http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?95494-Crystal-Legend-Of-Mir-Redemption

Shared Forum Account

Yes but this one has...quests...and classes...and promotes partying over soloing...and last but not least....A EURO FEEL WE ALL LOVE.

Give me hens and deers PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by squall777 View Post
    Yes but this one has...quests...and classes...and promotes partying over soloing...and last but not least....A EURO FEEL WE ALL LOVE.

Give me hens and deers PLEASE.
    Can't really tell if its a troll or not, made me lol either way.

Shared Forum Account

All I can say is goodluck.

Marble is out soon too so I wish you all amounts of luck once that releases.

Sending me a PM will not get you a faster response than making a thread!

>>~ Forum ~ Face Book Group ~<<

Quote Originally Posted by noisound View Post
    Can't really tell if its a troll or not, made me lol either way.
    I use this useful 'flow charty type discussion thingy'..

-----------------------------------------------------
    Q1 - Is the post from Squall or Piff?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Yes? Move to question 2

No? Use your own judgement

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q2 - Is the post in a thread about a new server
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes? It's trolling. Or moaning. Same thing.

No? Double check that it really is Piff or Squall and you are not confused. Move on to question 3

----------------------------------------------------
    Q3 - Was it actually Piff or Squall?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    No? Haha I thought as much. I wouldn't know what to do if it was actually them posting somewhere other than.....

Wait, it was yes ... ERROR

Show me one post i am trolling.
    Regarding moaning what exactly did you expect? To be like you and post something in the lines:

"Good luck man! Your server sounds amazing! Who would expect a euro-clone? Even though this is the 31293123918th euro-clone the last 10years i didn't see this coming. Surely it will succeed where the rest 31293123917 failed.
    And you put so much work in it! Not like someone could download td's 2.3 files and have a perfectly balanced euro-clone up and running within 10minutes!
    Mir Chronicles is sooooo dead!"

Better now?
    Last edited by squall777; 11-01-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by squall777 View Post
    Show me one post i am trolling.
    Regarding moaning what exactly did you expect? To be like you and post something in the lines:

"Good luck man! Your server sounds amazing! Who would expect a euro-clone? Even though this is the 31293123918th euro-clone the last 10years i didn't see this coming. Surely it will succeed where the rest 31293123917 failed.
    And you put so much work in it! Not like someone could download td's 2.3 files and have a perfectly balanced euro-clone up and running within 10minutes!
    Mir Chronicles is sooooo dead!"

Better now?
    It's not better no, because you have caused my formula thing to error...

You both just seem like entitled pricks.

Good luck with the server lads.
    One thing I would mention is that, if the server really is quest driven, I can only imagine a lot of people will become out of sync with each other. All being on different quests is not going to promote group play. Hopefully grinding the old fashioned way is still viable in a group.
    There's a lot of things to be considered if this is the system you're going for. I can only imagine for handful of people who can play together constantly and complete quests at the same time are going to progress a hell of a lot quicker than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjy View Post

One thing I would mention is that, if the server really is quest driven, I can only imagine a lot of people will become out of sync with each other. All being on different quests is not going to promote group play. Hopefully grinding the old fashioned way is still viable in a group.
    There's a lot of things to be considered if this is the system you're going for. I can only imagine for handful of people who can play together constantly and complete quests at the same time are going to progress a hell of a lot quicker than anyone else.
    Did you mean entitled? It seems like you didn't mean entitled? I'll admit to the prick thing however.

Quote Originally Posted by WargodSius View Post
    Did you mean entitled? It seems like you didn't mean entitled? I'll admit to the prick thing however.
    I was referring to Piff1 and squall777. You're great. Stay WargodSius.

I'm sorry but your timing is bad and your user count is highly likely going to be non existent as long as marble kicks ass.

There's only room for med/high atm or a new province. imo
    Server Name: Marble
    Files: Marble Files - (New and Closed Source)
    Release: Soon™

They see me trolling NightScare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    All I can say is goodluck.

Marble is out soon too so I wish you all amounts of luck once that releases.
    I have a feeling marble (as it stands) is going to have a massive usercount.

However, I dont think its going to be big as everyone expects.

Who knows, redemption could have 100 users....
    DemonFist - Warrior - Euro Phoenix
    CertainDeath/Serbitar - OS/FourHeros/ThreeHeros

Quote Originally Posted by Benjy View Post

Our main aim is to encourage group hunting, not everyone signs up to a server with a group of friends true.. but maybe people will have to not just attack people insta and make some friends? The quest's are still soloable but the enjoyment will come in groups rather than lone ranger.

Edit: Just would like to add for those that don't usually communicate with others the ! key works for a shout command from level 8 on wards so you can ask for people to group

---------- Post Merged on 13-01-2017 at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-01-2017 at 02:45 PM ----------

Server online for testing as of Friday 13th Jan 21:30

[Network]
    IPAddress=94.23.248.156
    UseConfig=True
    Port=7000

IP adress

Shared Forum Account