Legend Of Mir: Redemption - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
EuPBVii.jpg

Server Info

Crystal Files
Low Rate EXP
Gold Rate - Low-Med
5 Classes
All Custom Quests
Daily Quests
New Story Line Quests
Custom Items and Sets
New World Bosses

Forums: http://redemptionmir.prophpbb.com
Release Date: TBA

Classes

Warrior (DC)
Taking it back old school and making them the Tank of old. Speed kit is still very much obtainable but a smart player would take the quest item's to encourage tanking.
Speed And Tanking Quest Items

Wizard (MC)
A high damage dealer but short on health and defense, powerful spells, has the abilities to take out hoards of monsters.
Offensive and Health Quest Items

Taoist (SC)
The perfect team mate, buffs, healing and helpful companions to assist the group.
Offensive And Hunting Improvement Quest Items

Assassin (DC)
Fast and Dangerous, great burst damage but like the wizard on the weaker defensive side. Certain quest item's will help provide more accurate kills so his defense gets forgotten.
Offensive and Accuracy Quest Items

Archer (MC)
Very much like the wizard, high damage but short on health, range is key for the archer. Ideal for the fast reaction player.
Offensive and Health Quest Items

Brief Explanation of the classes and what sort of quest items you will receive, a lot of thought has gone into the quest item rewards to improve the class in certain ways to improve their individual game play. Warrior's and Assassins will have to select their item's wisely depending on how they want to play their character.

Live Testing: OPEN

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CLIENT

To sum up we are aiming to produce a popular low rate server that's extremely addictive and enjoyable, which encourages group hunting more than ever before with more than enough quest's to keep everyone busy from the casuals to the hardcores!

Banner_000000.jpeg

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Re: [Crystal] Legend Of Mir: Redemption

Another low rate... Wooo... Not like theres already 5 out there and marble coming up this weekend which is going to clear up the low rate user count.

Best of luck regardless but i keep telling people.. there a gap for a decent med / high rate Crystal files.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

Another low rate... Wooo... Not like theres already 5 out there and marble coming up this weekend which is going to clear up the low rate user count.

Best of luck regardless but i keep telling people.. there a gap for a decent med / high rate Crystal files.

It will hopefully feel very different to the others with it being highly quest involved :)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Yes but this one has...quests...and classes...and promotes partying over soloing...and last but not least....A EURO FEEL WE ALL LOVE.

Give me hens and deers PLEASE.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

Yes but this one has...quests...and classes...and promotes partying over soloing...and last but not least....A EURO FEEL WE ALL LOVE.

Give me hens and deers PLEASE.

Can't really tell if its a troll or not, made me lol either way.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

All I can say is goodluck.

Marble is out soon too so I wish you all amounts of luck once that releases.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Can't really tell if its a troll or not, made me lol either way.

I use this useful 'flow charty type discussion thingy'..

-----------------------------------------------------
Q1 - Is the post from Squall or Piff?
-----------------------------------------------------
Yes? Move to question 2

No? Use your own judgement

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Q2 - Is the post in a thread about a new server
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes? It's trolling. Or moaning. Same thing.

No? Double check that it really is Piff or Squall and you are not confused. Move on to question 3

----------------------------------------------------
Q3 - Was it actually Piff or Squall?
----------------------------------------------------
No? Haha I thought as much. I wouldn't know what to do if it was actually them posting somewhere other than.....

Wait, it was yes ... ERROR

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Show me one post i am trolling.
Regarding moaning what exactly did you expect? To be like you and post something in the lines:

"Good luck man! Your server sounds amazing! Who would expect a euro-clone? Even though this is the 31293123918th euro-clone the last 10years i didn't see this coming. Surely it will succeed where the rest 31293123917 failed.
And you put so much work in it! Not like someone could download td's 2.3 files and have a perfectly balanced euro-clone up and running within 10minutes!
Mir Chronicles is sooooo dead!"

Better now?

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Show me one post i am trolling.
Regarding moaning what exactly did you expect? To be like you and post something in the lines:

"Good luck man! Your server sounds amazing! Who would expect a euro-clone? Even though this is the 31293123918th euro-clone the last 10years i didn't see this coming. Surely it will succeed where the rest 31293123917 failed.
And you put so much work in it! Not like someone could download td's 2.3 files and have a perfectly balanced euro-clone up and running within 10minutes!
Mir Chronicles is sooooo dead!"

Better now?

It's not better no, because you have caused my formula thing to error...

Benjy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2016

You both just seem like entitled pricks.

Good luck with the server lads.
One thing I would mention is that, if the server really is quest driven, I can only imagine a lot of people will become out of sync with each other. All being on different quests is not going to promote group play. Hopefully grinding the old fashioned way is still viable in a group.
There's a lot of things to be considered if this is the system you're going for. I can only imagine for handful of people who can play together constantly and complete quests at the same time are going to progress a hell of a lot quicker than anyone else.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

One thing I would mention is that, if the server really is quest driven, I can only imagine a lot of people will become out of sync with each other. All being on different quests is not going to promote group play. Hopefully grinding the old fashioned way is still viable in a group.
There's a lot of things to be considered if this is the system you're going for. I can only imagine for handful of people who can play together constantly and complete quests at the same time are going to progress a hell of a lot quicker than anyone else.

Did you mean entitled? It seems like you didn't mean entitled? I'll admit to the prick thing however.

Benjy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2016

Did you mean entitled? It seems like you didn't mean entitled? I'll admit to the prick thing however.

I was referring to Piff1 and squall777. You're great. Stay WargodSius.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

I'm sorry but your timing is bad and your user count is highly likely going to be non existent as long as marble kicks ass.

There's only room for med/high atm or a new province. imo

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

All I can say is goodluck.

Marble is out soon too so I wish you all amounts of luck once that releases.

I have a feeling marble (as it stands) is going to have a massive usercount.

However, I dont think its going to be big as everyone expects.

Who knows, redemption could have 100 users....

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

Our main aim is to encourage group hunting, not everyone signs up to a server with a group of friends true.. but maybe people will have to not just attack people insta and make some friends? The quest's are still soloable but the enjoyment will come in groups rather than lone ranger.

Edit: Just would like to add for those that don't usually communicate with others the ! key works for a shout command from level 8 on wards so you can ask for people to group :)

---------- Post Merged on 13-01-2017 at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-01-2017 at 02:45 PM ----------

Server online for testing as of Friday 13th Jan 21:30

[Network]
IPAddress=94.23.248.156
UseConfig=True
Port=7000

IP adress

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
I would advise people looking to play this server to ensure using unique account details (Should do this anyway). Also be weary of disclosing personal information when creating accounts on this server.

Noisound = JackDaniels from Chronicles. Happily steals from friends, more than likely happy to steal from others using account details from his own server.

Be warned.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
I would advise people looking to play this server to ensure using unique account details (Should do this anyway). Also be weary of disclosing personal information when creating accounts on this server.

Noisound = JackDaniels from Chronicles. Happily steals from friends, more than likely happy to steal from others using account details from his own server.

Be warned.

The guy who you are referring to has no part in this server, several people have had use of this forum account over the years

---------- Post Merged on 21-01-2017 at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-01-2017 at 05:14 AM ----------

EVENT WEEKEND

Event Pets;

Helping pets for a limited time only

Talk to NoticeBoards/SignPosts in the following Regions

BichonWall
PrajnaIsland
MudWall
BorderVillage

Server Team will interact with players for some event fun from 7PM login to see

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
The guy who you are referring to has no part in this server, several people have had use of this forum account over the years

Still not worth the risk(using the same acc details).
Also, bad timing for a server release(low rates).

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Still not worth the risk(using the same acc details).
Also, bad timing for a server release(low rates).

True the new releases are struggling to attract at the min, event still going on ingame if people want to give us a try