Likes Likes:  0

slashing burst and shoulder dash

How come slashing burst doesnt have any restictions to how much u can spam it? like blink uses alot more mp within 30secs, and also as a cooldown on it, combine shoulderdash to the slashing burst and warrs can just use these 2 skills to move about and never get hit in pvp. Also allowing warrs to get tower mega easy, where if wizz or tao get stuck they need to kill.

Not saying it needs changing, just asking why is it like this?
    If its supposed to be like this, should be a skill for taos to get out of met/blizz, like warrs n wizzies have

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!
  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Re: slashing burst and shoulder dash

Quote Originally Posted by StormHero View Post
    How come slashing burst doesnt have any restictions to how much u can spam it? like blink uses alot more mp within 30secs, and also as a cooldown on it, combine shoulderdash to the slashing burst and warrs can just use these 2 skills to move about and never get hit in pvp. Also allowing warrs to get tower mega easy, where if wizz or tao get stuck they need to kill.

Not saying it needs changing, just asking why is it like this?
    If its supposed to be like this, should be a skill for taos to get out of met/blizz, like warrs n wizzies have
    It's like that by default, even while a warrior 'moves' using Shoulder Dash, any firewall (tempest as well soon) and/or AOE within their path will damage them, Slashing Burst if I remember correctly just teleports them rather than moving them like Shoulder Dash does..

well needs a longer CD on one then tbh as its silly not being able to hit them, our spells we cast have CD's on them which they can avoid even more now and as storm says blink costs loads mp wars can use 2 spells yet ur a tao ur screwed

Im sure warrs can sd through fw, will test it n let u know. I thibk the problem is SD is bugging warriors making them shoot here there n everywhere on screen.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by StormHero View Post
    Im sure warrs can sd through fw, will test it n let u know. I thibk the problem is SD is bugging warriors making them shoot here there n everywhere on screen.
    I'm pretty sure I fixed the problem with SD (where they got displaced when they continue trying to run)

Just been on a warr, thats the problem its still bugged, spoke to some warrs they said u fixed but the rewind broke it again.

---------- Post Merged at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Also if your running, use SD, should u walk for a second after it? Or just carry on running?

As a warrior , I absolutely cannot run instantly after dashing , however there are certain warriors that can without bugging themselves , looks strange to me.

Slashingburst should have a bigger cool down , at lvl 3 it's very powerful.

You can dash through FW, however any good pvper will easily anticipate where the dash will end up and plan accordingly.

However your comment about tower , we can't dash the mobs in tower ( not sure what level you can ) , and it only jumps us behind 1 mob , if there is multiple mobs we also have to kill our way out , as a warrior we have the ability to tank more therefore making it easier to speed run through tower compared to wizzies.

Taos use duelist to get out of tight spots . And if you're a wiz and finding yourself constantly using blink to escape lures you probably need to plan you're route abit more lol.

I appreciate blink is a big cool down but you can jump huge amount of distance with it ,slashing burst is 2 spaces lol.

---------- Post Merged at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:01 PM ----------

It's worth pointing out I don't agree with teleport spells whatsoever anyway , learn to be a better player and work your way through a cave , or group up and run together lol.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8

The bug is when you hit an object, without an object obstructing your path you can run fine, I will, however, look into fixing the issue with objects.