Shanda Client - Assassin armours?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Hey, been a while since I've posted but I've downloaded the Shanda Client and having a look through it theres a lot of stuff for warwiztao and even an armour or two for monk but I cant seem to find the armours for assassin? I might be blind or over looking a file or two but does anyone know what file the assassin armours are in? Are the shanda assassins using different frames to crystal? this WIL file I have uses the same sort of animation (the assassin attack animation) but it has slight differences to what crystal is currently using.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Shanda's assassin is slightly different to Wemade's. I'm sure there's a way you could get them both working with some coding skillz though

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Shanda's assassin is slightly different to Wemade's. I'm sure there's a way you could get them both working with some coding skillz though

God damn it. :@@

Whats going on with renegade anywho?

Renegade is very much a background project now, all my efforts are going into five heroes atm.

Just realised I told everyone on ******** that the server was slowing in development but I didn't inform anyone on here. Oops. :eek: