Server Testers Needed [Mir2 Redemption Crystal Low Rate] Friday 13th Jan

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
EDIT: Server will be live for testing from around 8pm UK time for this weekend and maybe an extended few days depending how testing goes. This post will be edited later with IP for connecting

Please Remember Characters will be wiped
The server is low rate and heavily quest based :)
Enjoy

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CLIENT

Wanting about 10-15 testers if possible, if interested post on here and we will contact you with the ******** page to join to sign up to the testing.

Hoping to start testing from Evening (around 6/7pm) and over the weekend, the server is currently set up till level 26 and we are hoping some of you will be willing to help out.

May leave testing on for a few days longer if level 26 has not been reached by a few at least.

It's a low rate server
Loads of quests to boost levels

Ideal if you have a few friends who will come test with you to zerg through the quests.

Link to the server brief advertisement post is in my signature

Before any more people mention, we are aware Marble server is up but it's not stopping our development, we have some testers already we just would like a few more.

Last edited:

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
dedi server is being set up hopefully will have it online tonight :)

characters will be wiped

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Any testing will be appreciated, will update this post later tonight when it's up and running. It's only a quick test to make sure we are on the right track. Thanks

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
thanks, im sure marble will do well but im also sure there's room for other new server's as it won't be to everyones taste :)

---------- Post Merged at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:15 AM ----------

IP Adress added, server is now live for basic testing, both gm's are online

---------- Post Merged on 16-01-2017 at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 13-01-2017 at 01:27 PM ----------

server is still online for testing, went down over night due to windows updates, apologies its a new dedi

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
LOL unemployment rate must be at all times high in UK, what with two servers running at 100+ users each on Monday morning :sentimental:
I am sure there are pple to go around who just aren't away from home claiming their checks...

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
LOL unemployment rate must be at all times high in UK, what with two servers running at 100+ users each on Monday morning :sentimental:
I am sure there are pple to go around who just aren't away from home claiming their checks...

not really a relevant post but thanks for the bump :)

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Oh, noticed you are using my site to link people to download the client (http://legendofmir.uk/mirfiles/Client.zip ), meaning it is entirely standard yes?

I intended that upload to be used for the dev Crystal section only.

I'm ok with it for now, but will monitor usage.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Oh, noticed you are using my site to link people to download the client (http://legendofmir.uk/mirfiles/Client.zip ), meaning it is entirely standard yes?

I intended that upload to be used for the dev Crystal section only.

I'm ok with it for now, but will monitor usage.

We're using your Client yes, but many server side changes have been changed, bosses, drops, quests, items etc etc.

Sincerest apologies, we'll upload to our own FTP shortly so you won't have to monitor.

Thanks.

- Blue

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
We're using your Client yes, but many server side changes have been changed, bosses, drops, quests, items etc etc.

Sincerest apologies, we'll upload to our own FTP shortly so you won't have to monitor.

Thanks.

- Blue
Note it's not my client, just my upload of the files. I have no problem at all, but if the server gets popular I would like to keep an eye on the DL. It really isn't a problem.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Note it's not my client, just my upload of the files. I have no problem at all, but if the server gets popular I would like to keep an eye on the DL. It really isn't a problem.

i have a question, hosting the launcher, is that your link or someone else's? and if you know, how do we go about making it our own host?