Legend Of Mir2: Redemption [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Server Undergoing Maintenance, Big Changes Are Coming To Redemption

16129325_1428454580499043_27044915_o.jpg

Server is Now Live, Still Under Minor Testing So Expect The Occasional Update/Reboot But There Will Be No Character Wipes Unless Bugs Are Abused Instead Of Reported.

Server Info

Crystal Files
Low Rate EXP
Gold Rate - Low-Med
5 Classes
All Custom Quests
Daily Quests
New Story Line Quests
Custom Items and Sets
New World Bosses​

Forums:
http://redemptionmir.prophpbb.com

Client Download:
https://redemptionmir.sharefile.com/share?#/view/s178916fd1e548aa8

Exe + Mir2Config: (will run auto patcher)
https://redemptionmir.sharefile.com/d-s0fe6a759b7e4ab09

Classes

Warrior (DC)
Taking it back old school and making them the Tank of old. Speed kit is still very much obtainable but a smart player would take the quest item's to encourage tanking.
Speed And Tanking Quest Items
Wizard (MC)
A high damage dealer but short on health and defense, powerful spells, has the abilities to take out hoards of monsters.​
Offensive and Health Quest Items​

Taoist (SC)
The perfect team mate, buffs, healing and helpful companions to assist the group.​
Offensive And Hunting Improvement Quest Items​

Assassin (DC)
Fast and Dangerous, great burst damage but like the wizard on the weaker defensive side. Certain quest item's will help provide more accurate kills so his defense gets forgotten.​
Offensive and Accuracy Quest Items

Archer (MC)
Very much like the wizard, high damage but short on health, range is key for the archer. Ideal for the fast reaction player.​
Offensive and Health Quest Items​

Brief Explanation of the classes and what sort of quest items you will receive, a lot of thought has gone into the quest item rewards to improve the class in certain ways to improve their individual game play. Warrior's and Assassins will have to select their item's wisely depending on how they want to play their character.​

16129954_1428544770490024_761485248_o.jpg

To sum up we are aiming to produce a popular low rate server that's extremely addictive and enjoyable, which encourages group hunting more than ever before with more than enough quest's to keep everyone busy from the casuals to the hardcores!

Starter Pet
There is now a starter pet for under 22 players, Border Village, Bichon Wall, Mud Wall And PI Notice Boards/SignPosts have the option to recall this pet.

Last edited:
Reactions: sweetfa

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
This thread is reserved for the server owner(s)

For general discussion, help and/or support please use the dedicated
discussion thread found in Server Discussion.

Link to Redemption Discussion
Click here

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Client Link Update , People was having issues :)

---------- Post Merged on 18-01-2017 at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 17-01-2017 at 12:54 PM ----------

Today's updates as of 4pm

Level 5 Assassin Quest Wep Upgraded
Dura Loss Bug Fixed
WommaGuardian Spawn Increased

Today's Updates as of 5:30pm

TrustMerchant Now Fully Working After Being Bugged
Level 30+ Quest's Updated/Extra added
Spawn Fixes in certain areas
Mob Defence's edited on some Sub Bosses
Updated World Bosses
Added another World Boss

---------- Post Merged on 21-01-2017 at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-01-2017 at 10:05 AM ----------

EVENT WEEKEND

Event Pets;

Helping pets for a limited time only

Talk to NoticeBoards/SignPosts in the following Regions

BichonWall
PrajnaIsland
MudWall
BorderVillage

Server Team will interact with players for some event fun from 7PM login to see

Last edited:

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
just rebooted but yes we are currently struggling for users, everyone's on marble or chronicles, it was always going to be difficult but we aren't giving up :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Pet event feed back very positive so far, come join in

---------- Post Merged on 22-01-2017 at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-01-2017 at 11:53 AM ----------

Today's changes/updates

-Event Pets Removed

-Starter Pet
There is now a starter pet for under 22 players, Border Village, Bichon Wall, Mud Wall And PI Notice Boards/SignPosts have the option to recall this pet.

- Chestnut Tree HP Lowered
- Mushroom HP Lowered
- 26 Sin Quest Wep's Edited
- 26 Tao Quest Wep Edited
-26 Wiz Quest Wep Edited
- Crystal Spider Improved (was way to easy compared to previous subs)

-Mount Quest: at level 22 theres a quest to get a mount , you take this quest out from the stable npc in bichon wall (this quest was already added during the week but forgot to post about it)

---------- Post Merged on 24-01-2017 at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 22-01-2017 at 01:24 PM ----------

Updates for 23rd Jan;

-PI Forest/Cave/Temple Mobsedited to suit server
-Small Changes to Starter Pet

The starter pet is used up till level 22 (can't summon at 22) it helps to speed up the beginner quests

-World Bosses Sorted for the following provinces;

GreatOak - Bichon Wall
SeaMonster - PI Forest

-PI Quest Updates

---------- Post Merged at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Exe download link added to advertisement

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Updates 24th Jan;

-MarbleCollector Npc Added - Hand in your marbles to this collector for special gems

-WeekendDealer Npc - Every weekend this NPC will have all sorts of deals on offer, from Discounted pots to discounted game shop items, could be anything!

- Marble drops improved in certain areas

- 30+ Item Drops Enhanced

- Torch Radius Slightly Improved (few complaints)

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
logged into game fine and playing for few hours. Quit game but cant seem to get the launch button active (being able to press it) on relaunch?

Back in now think it was something i did?

Might of been a reboot or something stopping you logging in

@mir2pion looking into it, thanks for letting us know

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:28 AM ----------

I suppose it must be, also was wondering how others took it without saying. Perhaps they are 'sheep' or simply didn't know better and downloaded 13.2GB? Usually other servers (for exactly this reason) put up just the patcher exe for the initial download which is just a small file, several MB in size, and when you run it, it downloads the whole shebang, the way it wants to do that for me here.

It has to do with the files from rar having different 'date of creation' than what is on the patch server, at least that's what Far told me at the time. I wanted to move mir client to another PC at home and I rared it and put on usb key and unpacked it on the other computer and it then wanted to download all files anyway. I think I was advised to just ran mir.exe, not the patcher.exe but it seems crystal clients lately have just single exe in the client directory, wan't it in past that one was the actual mirclient.exe and the other mirpatcher.exe?

I extracted the rar again (last time I renamed the client folder, this time I left it as is) but again it is the same as you can see from the screen.

Hi, the Exe + Mir2Config file extracted into a folder will work for the auto patching, double click the exe once its extracted and the auto patcher will run

---------- Post Merged at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Updates 26-01-2017

- Spawn Adjustments
- GameShop Improvements
- Added Wizard Pet NPC
- Added Trainers
- Added New Quests
- Adjusted Vendor Items
- Added New Group Cave 43+
- Adjusted Taoist Pets
- Adjusted Level 25-38 Book Drops In Correct Areas

---------- Post Merged on 28-01-2017 at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-01-2017 at 03:07 PM ----------

Today's Updates;

-Weekend Dealer Updated - Weekend Sales on Till Monday Night due to late update
-Marble Collector Updated
-FatalSword damage improved

---------- Post Merged on 30-01-2017 at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 28-01-2017 at 01:39 PM ----------

Changes/Updates to encourage new players

Start up additions/changes

- Exp from level 1-7 Lowered
- Starter Pet Walk Speed Increased
- Mount Quest NPC Moved to Border Village and can now be started at level 1 and is a lot easier
- Gathering Pet Quest NPC moved to border village and can now be started at level 1 and is a lot easier
- Exp Scrolls Added Into Some Starter Quests
-Archer starter skill (DoubleShot) Edited So 0 MP usage last for longer period of time to ensure balanced leveling at beginning

Other Changes/Fixes

- Wooma Taurus Edited, made a lot easier than before to encourage lower level boss hunting and guild creation . Drops changed to suit killable level

- World Boss (GreatOak) , This bichon forest world boss had been edited to be killable at a much lower level then first added, still recommend group kill

- GameShop Mounts are now all level 22 to equip

-Teleport Npc's moved into better locations (more accessible) some moved into safe zones

-Added PastBichon Teleporter

-PI Sailor moved into BW safe zone for easier locating for those unaware

-EXP needed for skill leveling adujusted (was way to high for most skills)

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can you make the task simple, I can't understand English, I feel like the blind people have ********? How can I contact you?

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Can you make the task simple, I can't understand English, I feel like the blind people have ********? How can I contact you?

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Struggling to understand what you are getting at here? If you have an issue feel free to PM either GM ingame or PM this forum account

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Great server so far been on it with the mrs and a friend we are loving it. Plenty of quests to do and a nice lvling speed. (it is low rate ) It definitely deserves more users to be honest.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Great server so far been on it with the mrs and a friend we are loving it. Plenty of quests to do and a nice lvling speed. (it is low rate ) It definitely deserves more users to be honest.

appreciate that thanks a lot :)

Today's Updates:

-GemCrafter added (Crating materials added into drops around the server)

-Pet Picker Quest Egg edited to level 1

-Group Search Global Shout - Enables you to do a global shout saying you're searching for a group

-More potions added to PotStore's all over

-More marbles added into drop files (mobs that previously didn't have marbles)

Server count is improving, hopefully we can keep growing. Thanks

---------- Post Merged on 02-02-2017 at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-02-2017 at 01:25 PM ----------

EXP EVENT ADDED FOR THE WEEKEND

Exp Event; Starts Friday Afternoon (5pm UK TIME)
Exp Shrines In the most popular Provinces, talking to this shrine will give you an EXP boost untill log out, you can collect it again when you log back in. The event will end sunday evening.

Exp Buff Rates;
Under 26 Will Receive a 100% Exp Buff (Double Exp)
Under 40 Will Receive a 75% Buff
Over 40 Will Receive a 50% Buff

(There is currently no one over 40 on this server, the highest ingame is level 35. There's a big gap, average level's are around 18-26 There are a few above the 26 and many lower than 18.

---------- Post Merged on 03-02-2017 at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-02-2017 at 02:40 PM ----------

Todays Updates: 3rd Feb

-PB Drops Updates
-ZT Mobs Updated To Suit Server (is now a 40+ group area, hopefully)
- ZT Drops Updated
- Level 1 Creature Pet Set To Expire after 3 days Rather than 24hours
- Pot Counts Upped to 100 (100 per stack) To prevent Pot shop bugging so often (working on the error)
-EXP EVENT all set up ready to be added in at 5pm Tonight
-ZT BOSS Updated and Drops Updated
- More Marble Drops added
-ZT Quests Added
-PB Quests Added

EVENT BEGINS @ 5PM TONIGHT WILL LAST UNTILL SUNDAY EVENING! (EXP EVENT)

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Great work guys :D This would be a good time for people to join the server with the exp event starting at 5. If you like a nice low rate server this is well worth a go

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Great work guys :D This would be a good time for people to join the server with the exp event starting at 5. If you like a nice low rate server this is well worth a go

Hopefully people will give us ago during the exp event :)

Exp event starts in 30mins!

TeaFiend

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 3, 2017
Swadlincote
Been playing now for a couple of days and really enjoying the server. The quest chain keeps you busy sending you to caves you don't normally hunt which is great fun and an active friendly GM on daily happy to deal with general questions and fixing bugs. Regular updates just makes the server better and BETTER! keep up the fantastic work :star:

/scarlett

brcarter1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Kent
3 days into playing this and its one of the best low rates going in my opinion! This server is always keeping the game fun and challenging with the constant quests, which are nicely rewarding too :) Exp event at 5 (in 10mins) so for new comers it will be easier xD Great work on the Gm's too always reply to my problems and constant fixes and updates! Keep up the great work guys and people need to play this!! :)
/Shorty

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I would reccomend to any new comers to follow the quest chain as you get some nice rewards and also good exp and gold.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
I would reccomend to any new comers to follow the quest chain as you get some nice rewards and also good exp and gold.

Yes and the server team highly recommend this :P

Starter Pets can be collected under Necromancer Blessing from Notice boards

@home is an emergency bichon teleport