Legend Of Mir2: Redemption [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I gave it a look yesterday and @lev10 in Oma cave I lagged out and CBAed to go back to town to get buff and incur some expense (RTs) getting back to cave... leveling was of course very quick with the pet skeleton but don't see the point of it. I mean even the cats hardly scratch you when lev1, 2 and with the skeleton I might probably go right away to mines? Certainly OC was no challenge for it.

Did several starting out quests but the iron brace from it was the same as the one I got dropped from scarecrows... why not add say +1 agil to it, won't hurt anything and at least will be some incentive to do the quest. But perhaps that leads to quests that mean something?

And I must say what others said, your timing could hardly be worse, what with the marble sever being just some weeks old... but never mind, its not like I went back to my abandoned char there, I went back to look at my old char on 5H but might not if your server seemed different from the usual 'get over the teen levels' as fast as possible...

Last edited:

alhummer1

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 3, 2017
Image 0.Png

any one know how to fix this issue?

its stop on ( Sending Client Version ) when i run the launch

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
View attachment 18078

any one know how to fix this issue?

its stop on ( Sending Client Version ) when i run the launch

Not actually seen this before, are you using our client? If you're using other server files download are Exe and Mir2config and extract and replace, not sure what else to suggest never had this issue myself

---------- Post Merged at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:09 AM ----------

I gave it a look yesterday and @lev10 in Oma cave I lagged out and CBAed to go back to town to get buff and incur some expense (RTs) getting back to cave... leveling was of course very quick with the pet skeleton but don't see the point of it. I mean even the cats hardly scratch you when lev1, 2 and with the skeleton I might probably go right away to mines? Certainly OC was no challenge for it.

Did several starting out quests but the iron brace from it was the same as the one I got dropped from scarecrows... why not add say +1 agil to it, won't hurt anything and at least will be some incentive to do the quest. But perhaps that leads to quests that mean something?

And I must say what others said, your timing could hardly be worse, what with the marble sever being just some weeks old... but never mind, its not like I went back to my abandoned char there, I went back to look at my old char on 5H but might not if your server seemed different from the usual 'get over the teen levels' as fast as possible...

Yes it can be annoying if you lag out and have to go back to town to re collect everything but that's not really something we can help if you lag out, the whole point of the starter pet is to give the new guys a boost so they don't stay to far behind the others that have played from day one and grinding it out constantly. The exp buff was set up as it was so it didn't get abused. We agree about the start up date was a bad move by us but we have no regrets and are still adding onto the server most days and have a lot of plans for it. If you follow the Quest line we have set up the Exp/Item/Gold rewards and very substantial compared to usually hunting. Yes at the start you might get the odd item that you can find against hooking cats but its all about the Exp Rewards and Gold Rewards at the start to get you going :) Hopefully you will give us another go and enjoy it more

alhummer1

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 3, 2017
Not actually seen this before, are you using our client? If you're using other server files download are Exe and Mir2config and extract and replace, not sure what else to suggest never had this issue myself

---------- Post Merged at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:09 AM ----------

yes.
i am using your client and i try to put the Exe and Mir2config and had the same issue

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

yes.
i am using your client and i try to put the Exe and Mir2config and had the same issue

Strange... no one else has mentioned this to us. You aren't running any other Mir along side our one are you? You can't run 2 Crystal Mir clients at the same time

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
So I do not give rebooth agrees that in continuing, I am tao I lvl 23 now, I lost Petie and can not take altu lvl 22 and can not do :( :( level sucks!, Be sure not to die Petitions give the logout whether to be like the other servers so that other may really want to play and can not :( because of this, for example I
<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">So I do not give rebooth agrees that in continuing, I am tao I lvl 23 now, I lost Petie and can not take altu lvl 22 and can not do :( :( level sucks!, Be sure not to die Petitions give the logout whether to be like the other servers so that other may really want to play and can not :( because of this, for example I</body>

laramaejones

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 8, 2017
Hey, can someone help me out. Whenever I try to start up the game I get a black screen. I've got the latest direct x installed and tried a lot of different solutions but nothing seems to work. I have a asus laptop and I'm running on windows 10. I've attached a photo of my error log file[9].jpeg

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Todays Updates

- Seokcho Valley Quests Added
- Drops for Seokcho Valley (50% done)
- Drops for CatMine (50% done) - Boss Drops for: SeedingsGeneral, GreatOak, Amalgamation, SeaMonster
- Updated Seokcho Valley mob stats
- Fixed Swamp Transitions/Zoning
- Updated cost for Globals (to avoid it being spammed)
-Fixed max amount of guild members allowed from 1 to 100
-Added new @commands
-Added interactive Login system

Ralphy87

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2016
Going to give this a go Saturday I think what's the user count like and any guilds yet that will take a noob wiz ?

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
its quiet...Max uses so far was 12 i think. There is one guild it was made yesterday and i think we are making one when we get a horn. It deserves a much better usercount to be honest.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
its quiet...Max uses so far was 12 i think. There is one guild it was made yesterday and i think we are making one when we get a horn. It deserves a much better usercount to be honest.

Yeah i tried to look at page2 yesterday doesn't let me abit strange lol.

and yes i wish we could get more users too

Latest Updates added Last night 8th Feb;

- Seokcho Valley Quests Added
- Drops for Seokcho Valley (50% done)
- Drops for CatMine (50% done)
- Boss Drops for: SeedingsGeneral, GreatOak, Amalgamation, SeaMonster
- Updated Seokcho Valley mob stats
- Fixed Swamp Transitions/Zoning
- Updated cost for Globals (to avoid it being spammed)
- Fixed Max Amount of Guild members bug changed from 1 to 100 members.

----- Interactive System Added -----

Type @hello command ingame and you get the interactive system pop up.

The sections are;

Helpful Commands - Shows what commands are useable ingame

Guild Advertisement - We have added a section for guild leaders to advertise their guilds if they're recruiting so its easier for new players to join up

Player Status - showing various need to know stats easier (credits/pkpoints ect)

Upcoming events - this section will advertise any upcoming events so you can keep up to date ingame

Server Updates - explains the latest updates added ingame

New commands added - @hello @blessing @killpets (Blessing summons the starter pet incase you lag out/ or it dies during a hunt)

WelcomeInfoSCroll - Added to starter items to help new commers with helpful infomation

Come on guys give us a go :)

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Is it down? or have i broken something

just tried logging in and working fine for me? have you managed to get online

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Will be running last weekends EXP EVENT during the hours of 6pm-9pm over the next two days to make up for the downtime during the past week or so.

---------- Post Merged on 11-02-2017 at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 09-02-2017 at 09:41 AM ----------

We recently had an invasion event that went really well, hopefully more to come with high attendance :)

Recent updates

-Sins base accuracy upped by 2 (some sins even with a lot of acc+ items still have a lot less than warriors)
-Exp Shrines Visible for under 26 for the weekend
- A lot of work gone into new zones (Seckho Valley, Swamp )

a lot of updates to come this weekend hopefully :)

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
whats the current UC and i cant seem to connect iv'e ran the auto patch nd just says attempting to connect to the server