OldSkool v2 Crystal [High Rate] [Custom Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Pk second life, and if any one open Cheat we're all going to say to you, and you will examine this system On that Guys

---------- Post Merged at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:57 PM ----------

You have the opportunity to deport to death the dumbest person in the universe
(Another stupid)

Yeh bro, totally...
Lets go through what you said...

"pk second life" - ??? No idea what you mean? you want a second life after pk?

"and if anyone open cheat we're all going to say to you" - If someone cheats, you are going to tell him?

"and you will examine the system on that guy" - So when you report the cheat, ben is going to examine his system?

"You have the opportunity to deport to death the dumbest person in the universe" - So I have the opportunity to "deport to death" the dumbest person in the universe?

Well, if we are deporting the dumbest person in the universe, you best pack your stuff havn't you pal.

Last edited:

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
Yeh bro, totally...
Support 2.6 Files :))

---------- Post Merged at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Yeh bro, totally...
Lets go through what you said...

"pk second life" - ??? No idea what you mean? you want a second life after pk?

"and if anyone open cheat we're all going to say to you" - If someone cheats, you are going to tell him?

"and you will examine the system on that guy" - So when you report the cheat, ben is going to examine his system?

"You have the opportunity to deport to death the dumbest person in the universe" - So I have the opportunity to "deport to death" the dumbest person in the universe?

Well, if we are deporting the dumbest person in the universe, you best pack your stuff havn't you pal.
loooooooool !! The same as the meaning of words hun

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
On 2.3/2.6 we have seen some amazing servers. On C files we have only seen mediocre at best servers. Perhaps thats what everyone bases on the whole "C server files suck" argument so dont think too much over it.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont think many people understand the difference between a server and a set of server files.

ignorance is bliss.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i honestly didnt understand a word of what they said and still not given a reason why they like 2.6 over crystal

pvp sucks on c files. c files lack alot of **** other files have. its the bottom line lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
No offense Ice but you're not different to all the other replys, you're not explaining you're answers or actually giving any valid reasons.. you're just saying pvp is better, the files are better.. BUT WHY?!

pvp is not better on 2.6... 2.6 was laggy as **** and u had to use windows XP and ACPI, and then all those ppl that didnt you had a massive speed advantage which made you feel "good"
people say C# suck because wizards can accurately aim.. how is that a bad thing??? lol.. I used to hate it when my cursor was on someone as they ran but i couldnt hit them and had to rely on using AOE spells to hit.
Again as mentioned before a % chance to flinch could be a way to help this, like on marble.. but there havent really been any pvp issues on fiveheroes in the past year.

public c# files may lack a lot of ****, but our files have a years worth of development behind them now and I feel have more content than standard 2.6 and almost 3heros standards.
Theres also **** c# has that 2.6 does not.

name me one feature or anything that 2.6 has that c# hasnt... Then I bet that feature can be easily added to c# like that.

EDIT: if c# is so crap and 2.6 is so good why is ur server on c#??

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I too am curious as to what makes you say pvp is **** on C# files (Does that apply to mine (Marble) as well as Crystal)?

Havnt loged on yours, Dont log on many of any servers. i'm old skool euro,usa

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Ben you overthink about it. It doesnt matter a tiny bit what files you are going to use to us players tho i agree with you that C files currently are your only option.

You were fuking able to make subclasses and an innovative balanced server on 2.3 files which weren't even open sourced. You were able to make the first and only balanced sin class i've ever seen in FH 2.6 along with including new, usefull and balanced spells i've yet to see from the rest apes that still make euro clones.
My point is that you (other people can probably too) can create an amazing server and no1 gives a *** on what server files you gonna use as long as you put the effort and the thought u have done in the past.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Have you seen or work with 2.3 td code? Cuz i have and havent seen any thing from other code to stop it
hahaha.. DM2 was fkin horrible
theres no way TDs code was clean and good.. it had stupid **** like cooldowns on TDB, massively overpowered slow and overpowered PR etc
you could freely cheat etc

people need to understand DM2 is the past... crystal is the future.. and maybe even marble if Jamie goes down the route of releasing one day

Status
Not open for further replies.