OldSkool v2 Crystal [High Rate] [Custom Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
  • Dedicated Host
  • High rate level, low rate stats for balance
  • Unique Sub Class System for the 3 main classes - War Wiz Tao
Sub Classes:​
Knight
Bersker
Assasin
Paladin
Druid

Mage
PaperMage
IronMage
NegaMage

Priest
Afflicated
Necromancer

• Tons of Bosses with unique AI
  • Tons of Maps
  • Tons of Items
  • Tons of Pets
  • Level up when you PK someone / Lose a level when you're pked
  • Brand new Combo spells for each class
  • Item quality system
  • Item Packed GameShop
  • Game Changing Mechanics that will make you re think how you play mir
  • No Lag
  • No Cheats
  • No Crashes
  • No GMs

Coming soon
:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

• No Cheats

Coming soon
:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:
2iivqfc.png

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
"Game Changing Mechanics that will make you re think how you play mir"

are you taking the piss or are you actually doing something awesome sauce?

Galaxy did that well, I hope you've maybe gone down that road.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Woah, Mir's looking nice right now! But god damn ben i been grinding marble and i cant say no good to a good high rate, was talking about oldskool 1.4 and 2.3 tonight funnily enough haha. Good luck glad you braught back subclasses was defo good feature.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
If u need good player maybe open again old files 2.6 OLDSKOOL FILES
And u can see more ppl play OLDSKOOL...
with these files u start with 60 players.... and with 2.6 oldskool files u start with 200.....
and after 2 years was 30-40 online now with these files after 3 months u have 2 online:D

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
If u need good player maybe open again old files 2.6 OLDSKOOL FILES
And u can see more ppl play OLDSKOOL...
with these files u start with 60 players.... and with 2.6 oldskool files u start with 200.....
and after 2 years was 30-40 online now with these files after 3 months u have 2 online:D
what exactly does 2.6 files offer over crystal? other than lag.. need to use windows XP.. need to use ACPI "tweak"... etc

Tetos

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 8, 2015
are u goin to reopen new server ? or ur goin to make 5h high rate server with ur new updates ?

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:34 AM ----------

what exactly does 2.6 files offer over crystal? other than lag.. need to use windows XP.. need to use ACPI "tweak"... etc
everyone wants 2.6 files OSG , 4h , 3h pk system was fine as fk , gd pkers can win @pk easy , crystal files ppl who kited and donated can **** everyone . in 2.6 files gd pker can beat best kited @pk. ur 2.6 files lvling there was so easy and killin ppl for lvls was a fun thing i swear.
my hope is if u can reopen OSG or 3h or 4h . or should i say my hope if u can reopen 2.6 server.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Level up when you PK someone / Lose a level when you're pked

Make sure it can't be exploited.. people creating noobs to kill >.<

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Good luck with this Ben.

Take your time to have everything ready and not rushed like 5Heroes. Also let Marble die first for obvious reasons (shouldnt be longer than couple months).

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
are u goin to reopen new server ? or ur goin to make 5h high rate server with ur new updates ?

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:34 AM ----------

everyone wants 2.6 files OSG , 4h , 3h pk system was fine as fk , gd pkers can win @pk easy , crystal files ppl who kited and donated can **** everyone . in 2.6 files gd pker can beat best kited @pk. ur 2.6 files lvling there was so easy and killin ppl for lvls was a fun thing i swear.
my hope is if u can reopen OSG or 3h or 4h . or should i say my hope if u can reopen 2.6 server.
that really hasnt explained hwy 2.6 is better than crystal...? Give me some explaination.

Level up when you PK someone / Lose a level when you're pked

Make sure it can't be exploited.. people creating noobs to kill >.<
There is a level cap where you can PK anyone higher, but only up to x levels lower

Good luck with this Ben.

Take your time to have everything ready and not rushed like 5Heroes. Also let Marble die first for obvious reasons (shouldnt be longer than couple months).
np

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
2.6 is not better than crystal but have more fun than crystal....
2.6 pvp is good
crystal pvp is ****..
i know u can use cheat in 2.6 but it ok if u have 1 gms online 24/24 ....

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I believe the problem with the files in regards to pvp is the flinch from ranged attacks since its way too easy to land ranged attacks on someone and keep him flinched 24/7.

If you could do what Jamie did in his files in regards to flinch (aka have a chance to flinch) and adjust it accordingly then i dont see how 2.6 are better than crystal.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
"Game Changing Mechanics that will make you re think how you play mir"

are you taking the piss or are you actually doing something awesome sauce?

Galaxy did that well, I hope you've maybe gone down that road.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I believe the problem with the files in regards to pvp is the flinch from ranged attacks since its way too easy to land ranged attacks on someone and keep him flinched 24/7.

If you could do what Jamie did in his files in regards to flinch (aka have a chance to flinch) and adjust it accordingly then i dont see how 2.6 are better than crystal.

I have never noticed this ha, Though I always play a wiz.

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Perhaps i haven't tested the Crystal files properly since i only invested a lot of time in them in Ben's last server which had some stupid spells for archer/wiz escape so maybe im wrong in regards to their pvp feeling. I can tell for sure though that the cooldown of ranged classes escape spell should be the same with the cooldown of melee class gap closer else it leads to stupid pvp.

Maybe its not that bad to be able to hit with ease your opponent as a ranged class. After all even on 2.3 files you could 24/7 icestorm someone tho its debateable whether its the same to hit someone 100% with a low dmg spell or hit someone constantly your highest dmg ranged spell like FD. If you add to that a floor full of Fwall and an escape spell in case someone comes remotely close to you then the melee vs ranged pvp is pretty fuked up.

I would also suggest removing Fwall totally. Its a spell that ruins pvp, it requires no skill and also ****s up many bosses that are supposed to require more ppl/tactics and are simply killed by a tao-wiz-trap combo.

I wish we can see some innovative **** for a change like wiz TDB/FS that works off mc.

On another note perhaps NightScare and Ben could have a chat since they are both really skilled at making server and they could combine their forces. Not sure how easy/hard would be for them to cooperate but if they do so perhaps we can see something very good compared to a Ben-Valhalla (WTF!) team.

Status
Not open for further replies.