OldSkool v2 Crystal [High Rate] [Custom Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Perhaps i haven't tested the Crystal files properly since i only invested a lot of time in them in Ben's last server which had some stupid spells for archer/wiz escape so maybe im wrong in regards to their pvp feeling. I can tell for sure though that the cooldown of ranged classes escape spell should be the same with the cooldown of melee class gap closer else it leads to stupid pvp.

Maybe its not that bad to be able to hit with ease your opponent as a ranged class. After all even on 2.3 files you could 24/7 icestorm someone tho its debateable whether its the same to hit someone 100% with a low dmg spell or hit someone constantly your highest dmg ranged spell like FD. If you add to that a floor full of Fwall and an escape spell in case someone comes remotely close to you then the melee vs ranged pvp is pretty fuked up.

I would also suggest removing Fwall totally. Its a spell that ruins pvp, it requires no skill and also ****s up many bosses that are supposed to require more ppl/tactics and are simply killed by a tao-wiz-trap combo.

I wish we can see some innovative **** for a change like wiz TDB/FS that works off mc.

On another note perhaps NightScare and Ben could have a chat since they are both really skilled at making server and they could combine their forces. Not sure how easy/hard would be for them to cooperate but if they do so perhaps we can see something very good compared to a Ben-Valhalla (WTF!) team.

I keep saying but but i think galaxy took to the right path and left a lot of space for balance

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
maybe reopen 2.6 files better than C_Files !! i can cheat on C_Files Better than 2.6 ! (ReOpen 2.6 Files)

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
I think that you should after such a long time should open 2.6 files because more people want to 2.6 files are there fun in 2.6 more than the C_Files!! Thnx

karl00

LOMCN Member
Nov 8, 2011
king u just want them up so u can fkin cheat ? tbh coz u cnt acctuly play mir with out cheats lol!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
To all those saying 2.6 are better than crystal.. give reasons WHY

and dont just say PvP is better, explain WHY

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
king u just want them up so u can fkin cheat ? tbh coz u cnt acctuly play mir with out cheats lol!
I want 2.6 files to it's more fun than C_Files not used to Cheat, stupid, and then after all the friends they want to play the old files because they are the best of the new, much more! And I do not use Cheat at any surfer because I do not want him I Excellent without it! I think you play starts MirI want 2.6 files to it's more fun than C_Files not used to Cheat, stupid, and then after all the friends they want to play the old files because they are the best of the new, much more! And I do not use Cheat at any surfer because I do not want him I Excellent without it! I think you play starts Mir -.-

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I want 2.6 files to it's more fun than C_Files not used to Cheat, stupid, and then after all the friends they want to play the old files because they are the best of the new, much more! And I do not use Cheat at any surfer because I do not want him I Excellent without it! I think you play starts MirI want 2.6 files to it's more fun than C_Files not used to Cheat, stupid, and then after all the friends they want to play the old files because they are the best of the new, much more! And I do not use Cheat at any surfer because I do not want him I Excellent without it! I think you play starts Mir -.-

What the ****?

You just literally typed a load of words.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
To all those saying 2.6 are better than crystal.. give reasons WHY

and dont just say PvP is better, explain WHY
Pk second life, and if any one open Cheat we're all going to say to you, and you will examine this system On that Guys

---------- Post Merged at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:57 PM ----------

It's not.

2.6 files are a mess.
You have the opportunity to deport to death the dumbest person in the universe
(Another stupid)

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Good luck with this, I remember the sub classes being great fun :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i honestly didnt understand a word of what they said and still not given a reason why they like 2.6 over crystal

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
i honestly didnt understand a word of what they said and still not given a reason why they like 2.6 over crystal
I began to feel bored, I gave you a lot of reasons and in a recent conversation says do not understand a word of what we talking about? AnyWay 2.6 files are much better than C_Files in everything Do not waste your efforts in C_Files !

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

Lol wut

Status
Not open for further replies.