OldSkool v2 Crystal [High Rate] [Custom Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Sorry to say it, 5 heros was dog **** compared to your other servers, should of re-made one of your previous server on these files. Stuck to what works instead you went a different route and it crashed and burned hard. Most of your old school player quit within the first few month leaving 50-80 roms fighting and donating not fun at all. If this was a troll it wasn't a good one because 95% of these forum would prefer a remake of OS your current server.

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
to be honest it was actually a bit of a troll thread, I thought people would of picked up on that with the whole "no lag, no cheats, no GM" and a very very badly done advert lol

I took the bait, I've seen worse adverts lol

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
seeaboveinred

---------- Post Merged on 23-01-2017 at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 22-01-2017 at 11:45 PM ----------

Shouldnt those spells hit the Trainer?

Lazy coding :P

Problem with those cbo animations; they look nice but you really limit yourself to how many armours/weapons you can use >,<

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Shouldnt those spells hit the Trainer?

Lazy coding :P

Problem with those cbo animations; they look nice but you really limit yourself to how many armours/weapons you can use >,<
They do hit the trainer?!?

Plus I'm not a coder so I'm fairly impressed with myself lol. They are not 100% finished I still need to make a few more tweaks, few of the timings could be improved

And I agree they do limit you a bit but the Shanda client is HUGE and has so many weapons and armours all of which have all the cbo animations. C# files really shoulda used Shanda as a base instead of Korean Mir imo. I'm half tempted to make that change. No one uses fishing or mounts anyway

The thread was half troll and half to see if interest was there. Like I say I am working on something but it's no where near finished... just know it's in the pipeline

When you see a proper advert that's when you'll know lol

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
This video on youtube really doesnt show cheating.. at best it shows a lag spike and then "catch up lag"
the dash "exploit" is a bug.. not a cheat
ive never seen anyone run faster than a sin which has a spell that makes you run 3 steps instead of 2

so your saying a warrior who can hit 2x the max attack speed aint cheating? okay

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
so your saying a warrior who can hit 2x the max attack speed aint cheating? okay
record a video side by side of 2 users and then upload and watch it.. the non-cheater will see the cheater hitting at normal speed

jordyb1991

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2017
They do hit the trainer

And I agree they do limit you a bit but the Shanda client is HUGE and has so many weapons and armours all of which have all the cbo animations. C# files really shoulda used Shanda as a base instead of Korean Mir imo. I'm half tempted to make that change. No one uses fishing or mounts anyway

i use mount 😂 to run through caves

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
u got any rough eta or any update on the progress on the server / or is this a troll

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It was a troll, untill this thread got way more love than 5H is getting and got him thinking xD Should of done this from the start though ben but re-made 3heros that being the server that done the best in my eyes. I knows your loyal to your players and will keep 5heros up untill it had 1 player left but you should really start working on this.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
who said I wasnt working on this? I just said I have no ETA, I have other priorities that come first

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
the pvp system is crap.
no one will fight.
because you lose a level when you die?... works both ways you also gian a level when you pk some1

it worked fine on my previous servers and like i say, a level will be do able in 15mins.. you'll lose 15mins of work hardly a big deal.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
because you lose a level when you die?... works both ways you also gian a level when you pk some1

it worked fine on my previous servers and like i say, a level will be do able in 15mins.. you'll lose 15mins of work hardly a big deal.

id love to see a remake..

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
any update on this server looks awesome looking forward to playing it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.