Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Merc_Draven

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 19, 2013
2D Sprites for me feel so much grittier and organic than dodgy 3D graphics - why Diablo 2 shites on 3... why AOE 2 is better than 3 etc etc

Would be great to see this game get an huge over haul and looking as crisp as the game Pillars of eternity

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Give Mir a full overhaul and we can all play in full VR body suits.

That's the dream. Right there.

Let's all put every penny we have in a PayPal account and I'll approach Elon Musk and we'll get this ball rolling.

PM me if you're interested.

I'll sort you the PayPal details etc.

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
mir VR would be horrifying id never sleep! especially when you hear them chains rattling in the mines!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Give Mir a full overhaul and we can all play in full VR body suits.

That's the dream. Right there.

Let's all put every penny we have in a PayPal account and I'll approach Elon Musk and we'll get this ball rolling.

PM me if you're interested.

I'll sort you the PayPal details etc.

**** virtual reality I want REALITY. I want to feel a BaseDress(M) on my skin. I want to kill my neighbour and take his EbonySword (not necessarily in that order). To punch a RL Razarus in the face with a PowerRing...

Let's buy some land somewhere and start a commune

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
**** virtual reality I want REALITY. I want to feel a BaseDress(M) on my skin. I want to kill my neighbour and take his EbonySword (not necessarily in that order). To punch a RL Razarus in the face with a PowerRing...

You've been thinking a wee bit too much about this I think...

Although, I think bludgeoning him to deaths door with a Mage Staff would be more satisfying.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.

Sounds like an excellent investment. I would be more than happy to purchase some real estate as a syndicate and begin a Mirian Cult.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I played it a bit during the week, it's plays like you expect Mir to play in 3D. Would love to see files released for it but the Chinese scene is pretty dead nowadays

MPpTXJc.jpg

CXia4cd.jpg

dY4UI04.jpg

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Looks great, I want to try. These files would rock!

---------- Post Merged at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Is it hard to register, would love to play this. Chinese sin number required as well?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I played it a bit during the week, it's plays like you expect Mir to play in 3D. Would love to see files released for it but the Chinese scene is pretty dead nowadays

Its pc or mobile version?

38-49 fps average not that bad tho

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yeah need Chinese SS Number + Chinese Phone Number + Ability to pay some money to play

PC version on my Laptop from 2013. There are plenty of graphic options since it's an Unreal Engine Game

you have option in game to change graphic options? because i see environment textures quite low-ish

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
you have option in game to change graphic options? because i see environment textures quite low-ish

Turns out there is only a slider for graphics and some frame rate protections stuff (turns off graphic features on the fly to protect framerate)

I found MudWall today ^^

ajyn5EB.jpg

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Turns out there is only a slider for graphics and some frame rate protections stuff (turns off graphic features on the fly to protect framerate)

I found MudWall today ^^

ajyn5EB.jpg

man that looks awsome, if only we had it over here :( kinda looks like Albion Online graphics