Not open for further replies.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I don't know how to start this or whether am in the right section
but I wanna put my SERVER UP FOR TESTING PHASE
may have loads of server reboots, crashes & off times.

for whoever wants to test and help out here's a few information's about the server :

• Medium to customized experience rate.
  • Classes are ( Warrior - Wizard - Taoist ) " may add sin/archer on late phase".
  • New Skills added with different & unseen new attacks.
  • New Bosses AI.
  • New Maps & Caves.

- For the long full advertisement just CLICK HERE .
- For the full client download >>> Full client download <<<

Thanks for your patient and who ever wants to join is more than welcome.

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Server will online for " TESTING PHASE " tonight at 8 pm or around that hopefully
am uploading the full client atm should be ready by tonight.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Server is online for test use this exe and put in any crystalfiles should do for now while I upload the full client.
Client.exe / Mir Config

---------- Post Merged on 27-02-2017 at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-02-2017 at 09:17 PM ----------

Update 27-02-2017

Code:
- Guilds capped at 25 members
- Added guild buffs
- Hens/Deers spawns increased around bordervillage
- Adjusted exp from lvl 21 ongoing
- Fixed ZumaArchers AI

please help us finding bugs/giving feedback by testing ingame and please post here as much as you can and no matter how small a bug is please don't hesitate to post the more the better, thanks.

Last edited:

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
may i ask why you are copying stuff from other server's? you copied 5Heroes for challenge rooms, you copied IceMan server with the RustyMedal and with the EXP thing...this why i dont play server's with copied content and items.

2cyrtoh.png

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
may i ask why you are copying stuff from other server's? you copied 5Heroes for challenge rooms, you copied IceMan server with the RustyMedal and with the EXP thing...this why i dont play server's with copied content and items.

2cyrtoh.png

So you dont play mir then? As most content regardless of server is copied. is basic euro caves not copied from the original? or euro weapons are they not copied. absolutely dumb you are.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
I was really enjoying this server. Wasn't expecting someone to have logged onto my account during the morning while I'm at work though..
Not very pleased with this, and wont be continuing the testing stage.

Good luck regardless.

Luke

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
So you dont play mir then? As most content regardless of server is copied. is basic euro caves not copied from the original? or euro weapons are they not copied. absolutely dumb you are.

oh lord. what i mean is that people just copy from other server... they dont have their own idea's... if i was dumb i wouldn't know Mir is would i now?. yes i do play Mir, just not the ones who just copies other peoples Content from other server's. they can take it. im not saying they cant take it.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
oh lord. what i mean is that people just copy from other server... they dont have their own idea's... if i was dumb i wouldn't know Mir is would i now?. yes i do play Mir, just not the ones who just copies other peoples Content from other server's. they can take it. im not saying they cant take it.

Who cares if he likes an idea from another server, why don't you focus on your own server rather then slating other people's work. I'd do exactly the same if I liked how something worked from a server I'd use it on my own if I had time or could be bothered to make one. If you have nothing good to say about his server then just don't comment, no need for you to be petty about it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
to be honest its a compliment when people copy your stuff and in some cases they mistake it for the standard default.. id like to think I've made "paralord" and "mudwall" a bit of a default in some peoples eyes!

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

2cyrtoh.png

First of all can you please remind me what part of 5H server content that I "copied" please?
because I don't recall 5h having same content as I do ( although might be some good idea's copied )
BUT not content, I never copy the same exact content ever.

Second of all, I did not copy icemans medals he was using the levelling system on shields not medals, i even told him that am gonna copy the idea lol he was okay with that he didn't show me much rejection :)

and if I recall correctly first person to make a levelling system applies on an item is Samuel from chronicles and his team ( mounts levelling ) which I was going for but at middle of the work I really didn't want "failure criticism people" like you do to moan about me copying another server so Ive changed it into medals, yet there you are giving bad shapes and looks of my server when you have not played/seen 1% of its content.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Server is online for test use this exe and put in any crystalfiles should do for now while I upload the full client.
Client.exe / Mir Config

---------- Post Merged on 27-02-2017 at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-02-2017 at 09:17 PM ----------

Update 27-02-2017

Code:
- Guilds capped at 25 members
- Added guild buffs
- Hens/Deers spawns increased around bordervillage
- Adjusted exp from lvl 21 ongoing
- Fixed ZumaArchers AI

please help us finding bugs/giving feedback by testing ingame and please post here as much as you can and no matter how small a bug is please don't hesitate to post the more the better, thanks.

Mate that download site was awful. Sign up for something like hightail, where you get a free account and it is not jammed with ads that make you sign up to allow you to download.

https://www.hightail.com/pricing

Also after pasting those files into mir folder i get a little c window appear as well as mir window when i try to launch. I can create a character but screen remains black when i try to enter game. Maybe something to do with c window? Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
i had the same problem mate download the latest exe into the folder that solved my issue but i still get that extra c folder exe pop up unsure what he did there first time ive sen it

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
i had the same problem mate download the latest exe into the folder that solved my issue but i still get that extra c folder exe pop up unsure what he did there first time ive sen it

I downloaded the exe and config he has on this thread. Is there another I should be using. if so please show link. as i said i get to character select but when launch all is black.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
in teh post u posted about teh black screen click on that exe unless u have skype then add me or msg me ur id ill sent u the new exe i currently use

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
in teh post u posted about teh black screen click on that exe unless u have skype then add me or msg me ur id ill sent u the new exe i currently use

Check this link for higtail - free uploads up to 250mb no join fee and not full of crappy ads. Also people downloading do not have to sign up

https://www.hightail.com/pricing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.