smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Mate that download site was awful. Sign up for something like hightail, where you get a free account and it is not jammed with ads that make you sign up to allow you to download.

https://www.hightail.com/pricing

Also after pasting those files into mir folder i get a little c window appear as well as mir window when i try to launch. I can create a character but screen remains black when i try to enter game. Maybe something to do with c window? View attachment 18182
Apologies for that host link ill re-upload a new one once am finished from university
and for the black screen am not sure what might be causing this as my most users log normally, check your firewall maybe its blocking it
Havok have fixed it that way anyway.

Regarding the black pop screen its just a small bug that i have missed and will be fixed on next reboot with a newer exe hopefully.
once again apologies for inconvenience and keep giving me feed backs please, thanks.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Thanks. Do not think I have any problems with firewall have run and used so many other clients with no blackk screen issue.

Let me know once you have new exe and use hightail it wont have to make you open up a million different web windows. :P

<<<Raistlin here.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Thanks. Do not think I have any problems with firewall have run and used so many other clients with no blackk screen issue.

Let me know once you have new exe and use hightail it wont have to make you open up a million different web windows. :P

<<<Raistlin here.
hello raistlin im glad to hear from you
i will surely be uploading a new exe just when i get back from uni, around 6-7 pm hopefully
for the meanwhile you can use this link that Havon provided.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
thanks bud. Tried but still black screen after character selection screen. I will try later when you post new exe.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
thanks bud. Tried but still black screen after character selection screen. I will try later when you post new exe.
Havok had same problem and what was causing this is his windows firewall
he said he played other servers and didnt face this untill he played mine
so id really suggest you give it a shot with firewall off to see if its causing this or not.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
try changed the resolution on the game, or try not in full screen, this happens to me sometimes

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
When u have time and sorted a new exe or what ever can u take a look at mob exp and drops such as books and noob items for starter levels thrusting and half moon seems hard to come by also when people sell stuff to shop others cant seem to buy anything they have sold just stock items

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
When u have time and sorted a new exe or what ever can u take a look at mob exp and drops such as books and noob items for starter levels thrusting and half moon seems hard to come by also when people sell stuff to shop others cant seem to buy anything they have sold just stock items
I will look into the starter items drops ( didnt really check the dropfile for that range of level thanks for reminding me.
and as far as book concerned every class has books available at bw book shop from level 7-30.

and i havent really put in a buy back system but i will look into, keep me updated and thanks for the feed back.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
Books in bw
Warrior: fencing/slaying
Wiz:fireball/rep/Eshock/gfb/Hellfire/tbolt/tele
Tao:healing/spiritsword/poison/sfb/skelly
Sin: fatalsword/DS/
Archer:focus/straitshot/mentalstate/doubleshot/meditation

I am aware that sins and archers aint in but thought i should state whats in there

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Can some one upload the exe and ini as i cba trawling through all that crap on the download link just to try and get them. Thats a godam awfull site to try download from

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Sorry i must of forgotten to reloadnpcs/reboot so npcs take effect
i will sort this first thing when i get back, thanks havok for the feedback.

once again sorry for that download link lol will upload at a better site once am back.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
No worries some town npcs dont have town teleports maybe add @home or @town since its a med rate also some of the quests to accesse provance caves may need a lower count such as Bw oma cave and mm u need 100 warriors and 200 fighters and 100 skellies and 100 zombies we wont be in there that long to need to unlock it maybe just forget about them x2 cave quests and focus on the higer ones as they seem more worth it ;)

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
No worries some town npcs dont have town teleports maybe add @home or @town since its a med rate also some of the quests to accesse provance caves may need a lower count such as Bw oma cave and mm u need 100 warriors and 200 fighters and 100 skellies and 100 zombies we wont be in there that long to need to unlock it maybe just forget about them x2 cave quests and focus on the higer ones as they seem more worth it ;)
i have added a few custom commands including ( @town @home )
but my server files dont read 00default folder for some reason ( i will look into it tonight more deeper )
and regarding them cave quests im keeping them as people still gonna need them for bosses hunt
bw caves quest are way low btw, its worth it ( an oks guild hunt might happen and you dont wanna be late for that :p )

---------- Post Merged at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Gonna need as much users as possible for tonight im going to do some PK / Group bosses / balancing tests
for whoever wants to participate please log on at 8 pm UK time

Gio

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2015
any chance for a new link ? i can`t download exe from there

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Server will be offline for some testing purposes
I can put it up for people to play but then it will be very laggy to play
or very heavy on pc to update the source while server is up, so a new EXE will be uploaded either tonight or tomorrow's morning
and will hopefully put it back up by then with updates, thanks for your patience.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
aww man wanted 32 to test tdb :(
sorry about that but I need to update some stuff for tonight ( urgent ones )
and cant really work on it neither users playing with lag free, so please bare with me
and I'm 100% sure that the next update is gonna like 80% of users.

Status
Not open for further replies.