smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
You have to.make sure the ftp is decent enough to upload and download off - depending on which client your using ask someone if they make a seperate folder and rent some space off them?

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
whens this going live?

on the 10th of march ( 2 days from now )
at 5 pm uk time

You have to.make sure the ftp is decent enough to upload and download off - depending on which client your using ask someone if they make a seperate folder and rent some space off them?

not sure whether to rent off somebody I think its safer if I rent from a known host servers.

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
I try 2 days I download the game and not go too big :( I still crashes at 70% compared to please a atuopetcher would be the best thing! I look forward to your game server

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I try 2 days I download the game and not go too big :( I still crashes at 70% compared to please a atuopetcher would be the best thing! I look forward to your game server

download the crystal files elsewhere then get his files (they aren't big)

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Update 08-03-2017 ( Require New Exe ) :

- Added a poison slot on character.
- Reduced Fox Cave mobs respawns.
- Added a new AI to TheWizard monster (tricky one :p ).
- Added a CD to BladeAvalanche.
- Added a CD to CallOfEarth.
- YinAndYang skill now consumes 10 RedPoison 10 Amulets.
- Slight Increase in FW damage.
- Slight Increase in TDB damage ( was hitting on 10 max ).
- Increased ThunderStorm damage.
- Added a GlobalShout when GuildWar is on.

>>> Click here for New Exe <<<

Last edited:

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
IHALN i am -310 bag weight since the reboot.... my poison weighs 500 each lol can you fix please :D

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Just tried the full client download to see what this server has to offer... 21+ hours so iv cancelled this.

Are you planning on an autopatcher before release? Or a better host for the full client download?

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Just tried the full client download to see what this server has to offer... 21+ hours so iv cancelled this.

Are you planning on an autopatcher before release? Or a better host for the full client download?
I will upload my full client on a better host, apologies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

download the default Crystal files elsewhere and just download his updates and put them in the right place, I have a blanket Crystal Client so was quick for me anyway xD

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
well frost tigers with like 20k+ hp and u get fire wall doing 20 damage to must things with 60 mc and lk 7 hmm

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
well frost tigers with like 20k+ hp and u get fire wall doing 20 damage to must things with 60 mc and lk 7 hmm

- FrostTigers has 12k HP not 20k+
- FW scale from mc and has a good decent damage.

I don't expect a wizard with hangmawheels on and violetrings to solo everyboss ingame so am sorry for lowering the fw damage
not like the way you exploited fw damage and DID NOT report untill I knew, so thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:41 AM ----------

now the serv is up or testing/beta
its going to be live mode tomorrow.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I will upload my full client on a better host, apologies.

This likely to be done today?

---------- Post Merged at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:23 PM ----------

download the default Crystal files elsewhere and just download his updates and put them in the right place, I have a blanket Crystal Client so was quick for me anyway xD

Any link would be much appreciated :p

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I'll see if I can upload them to my FTP today and send the link to you Deano, if not check the Crystal Open Source forum - the latest client is in there somewhere, I think its:

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?92007-Full-Crystal-Files-Download-and-Guide

Cheers for the link dude, but I have no idea what to do with them lol? Do I downloaded the client or server? I don't want to "run my own server" just want the full crystal files I can just drag a server exe and config to and be done lol.

p.s. turn on pms :P

Status
Not open for further replies.