Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Wish youmade this live early in the day as I am at work all day so want something to do xD

edit:

I downloaded the client and ran the exe (this downloads all the base Crystal files)
then find the folders NPC etc. and download Ihavealongname's patches and extract them into the folders they need to be in.

Then extract the latest exe / mirconfig into the client folder. (all works for me...so far!)

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
FYI google drive and other such services will clamp your download after a few people have got it; they don't have huge bandwidth allowances and clients are big files.

You should probably be prepared for that

dANK

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
Serv looks promising just hope it's not a flop like LBT serv - excited for live tonight :)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I downloaded the client and ran the exe (this downloads all the base Crystal files)
then find the folders NPC etc. and download Ihavealongname's patches and extract them into the folders they need to be in.

Then extract the latest exe / mirconfig into the client folder. (all works for me...so far!)

I have the base crystal client, which post # are patches posted on? I suppose the 'latest exe / mirconfig' download from GDrive? Must say I've never seen such a convoluted server start, the files on GD are all piecemeal, even the maps are we supposed to download them one by one??

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I have the base crystal client, which post # are patches posted on? I suppose the 'latest exe / mirconfig' download from GDrive? Must say I've never seen such a convoluted server start, the files on GD are all piecemeal, even the maps are we supposed to download them one by one??

I clicked on the download all tab, it then zips 4 zip files, you then download 4 zip files, put the 4 zipped files in a separate folder and extract them 1by1, once done click the exe and log in :)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I downloaded the files from the post # 81 on page 6 here, extracted to Data and Data/NPC folders and 'ConfigAndExe_07_03_2017.rar' to mir emerge root folder
Now am making new acct, so far so good.
Edit: logged in :eagerness:

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Glad to see people joining

server is gonna be offline at 4 PM uk time

and its gonna be online on live mode at 5 PM.

thanks for waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.