Gamez Black Desert Private Server

gamezbd

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2017
[AD] Gamez Black Desert Private Server

vQgBz3q.jpg

Gamez Black Desert Online Private Server is now available on Gamez Network. This private server was designed for players looking to progress through the game faster than official without months of grinding while leaving an exciting custom end game content with balanced fair gameplay with no pay to win concept. The Game is now live on http://gamezbd.net and is open for everyone to join freely, pearls are given as you play to spend in shop.

Website - http://gamezbd.net
How to connect - Guide - GamezBD Connection Guide | Gamez Network Community Forum

Exp rates

Monster - 10x
Exploring - 10x
Life skills - 10x
Horse - 20x
Tendency - 5x
Fitness - 5x
Guild - 5x
Skill points - 5x

Drop rates

Monster - 10x
Fishing - 10x
Collection - 10x
Steal - 10x

The game is hosted on a Powerful 24/7 Dedicated Server with no lags, crashes and 99% up time.
We're open to any suggestions to improve game experience and work with players to provide constant quality updates.

Join us today !

Last edited:

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011

Gamez Black Desert Online Private Server is now available on Gamez Network. This private server was designed for players looking to progress through the game faster than official without months of grinding while leaving an exciting custom end game content with balanced fair gameplay with no pay to win concept. The Game is now live on Gamez Black Desert - Black Desert Online Private Server and is open for everyone to join freely, pearls are given as you play to spend in shop.

Website - Gamez Black Desert - Black Desert Online Private Server
How to connect - Guide - GamezBD Connection Guide | Gamez Network Community Forum

Exp rates

Monster - 500%
Exploring - 500%
Life skills - 500%
Horse - 500%
Tendency - 500%
Fitness - 500%
Guild - 500%
Skill points - 500%

Drop rates

Monster - 500%
Fishing - 500%
Collection - 500%
Steal - 500%

The game is hosted on a Powerful 24/7 Dedicated Server with no lags, crashes and 99% up time.
We're open to any suggestions to improve game experience and work with players to provide constant quality updates.

Join us today !

This game actually looks amazing... Never heard of it before, kl to see private servers outside of Mir also.

Sam

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
That client size though :O it'd put a lot of people off, past experience I've seen games/servers die with a 10GB client never mind 45GB, going to give it a try though.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
that client size though :eek: it'd put a lot of people off, past experience i've seen games/servers die with a 10gb client never mind 45gb, going to give it a try though.

45gb wow... I can't say I play many modern PC games, so I have no idea if that is excessive, seems it though.

Sam

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
45gb wow... I can't say I play many modern PC games, so I have no idea if that is excessive, seems it though.

Sam
a group of us played official, its a very very good game lots of similarities with Mir only downside is it is a true Korean MMO therefore the grind is real. If you don't play 12 hours a day you loose out massively.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
a group of us played official, its a very very good game lots of similarities with Mir only downside is it is a true Korean MMO therefore the grind is real. If you don't play 12 hours a day you loose out massively.

So pretty much identical to Mir in the terms of having to play 12 hours a day :P

Didn't play official much but it was good fun the time I did, I just had noone to play with.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011

Does look good... Reading up on it, there are so many little systems.

Sam

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Yeah and very good systems the only way you can be bored on this game is if no 1 plays it with you

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
bdo is a brilliant game, the private servers are bloody weird... they are kinda run through the client/use some sort of offical server as when the real servers are down, so are the private servers

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
BDO is a amazing game so much todo, I have started to play this PS jst have the atm.

Well worth playing. Bad thing is you will skip over half the content with these rates butwell worth playing imo

Equinnox

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017

Sam

I have 12TB in overall storage, and 20 of my games are 50GB+. It's normal nowto see a game that large. :P

ChronicleGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
What a fantastic game this is, I played official but the grind is unreal at near level cap, that's why I stopped playing.

The combat system is brilliant and there is tons to do.

Would highly recommend this!

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

Sam

View attachment 18576
pretty normal for modern games

---------- Post Merged at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Gamez Black Desert Online Private Server is now available on Gamez Network. This private server was designed for players looking to progress through the game faster than official without months of grinding while leaving an exciting custom end game content with balanced fair gameplay with no pay to win concept. The Game is now live on Gamez Black Desert - Black Desert Online Private Server and is open for everyone to join freely, pearls are given as you play to spend in shop.

Website - Gamez Black Desert - Black Desert Online Private Server

Exp rates

Monster - 10x
Exploring - 10x
Life skills - 10x
Horse - 20x
Tendency - 5x
Fitness - 5x
Guild - 5x
Skill points - 5x

Drop rates

Monster - 10x
Fishing - 10x
Collection - 10x
Steal - 10x

Join us today !

[h=1]Not Found[/h] The requested URL /launcher/GamezBD Launcher.exe was not found on this server.

gamezbd

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2017
Whats the u/c on this serv?
Currently 900+ active players

Gamez Black Desert has officially started after months of development and is no longer in beta phase, our current version is up to date with official and we look forward to seeing you in-game.