[Crystal Server] - Land Before Time [Custom Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
oh wow another one with no clue at all....

which sin was running around killing all these bosses? we have acc issues aswell as health..im lvl31 with 65dc and i cant solo KS, yet a 32 war with less DC can tank/kill it np with TDB.... have you seen the rankings ingame? War>Wiz>Tao>Sin. All you warrior fan boys have ruined the SIN class on this server to keep your OP class as number 1...

Getting really boring now, everytime i log on wars have been buffed, sins have had been nerfed.

STUN locking was due to yellow poison THE SAME EFFECT TDB DOES, i see no cooldown on TDB though?????
That was me using a full bag of sunnies & yeah dc 80+ is much lower than dc 65.

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
sins always been weaker than warriors due to ( lower HP, lower AC & lower DC ) BUT they can smash warriors when someones good enough to keep upgrading his items with ACC & AGIL rather than more DC, Not to mention that sins also been known for ( more dps attacks ).

btw are the GMs on sleep tablet or what? ive slept and woke up and they r still asleep..

Last edited:

tale8606133

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 22, 2016
is waste time now talk baout it and with him, when the serv up ,i will go to retry,if is always a weaker,i go back serv MARBLE

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
oh wow another one with no clue at all....

which sin was running around killing all these bosses? we have acc issues aswell as health..im lvl31 with 65dc and i cant solo KS, yet a 32 war with less DC can tank/kill it np with TDB.... have you seen the rankings ingame? War>Wiz>Tao>Sin. All you warrior fan boys have ruined the SIN class on this server to keep your OP class as number 1...

Getting really boring now, everytime i log on wars have been buffed, sins have had been nerfed.

STUN locking was due to yellow poison THE SAME EFFECT TDB DOES, i see no cooldown on TDB though?????
What buff have warriors had?? Sin have a lot of HP on here and if you couldn't solo a KS with your broken FD then i'm sorry but thats a you problem. And yeah TDB yellow poison has the same effect as FD yellow poison, the difference is warriors can't spam it on bosses like sins could.

And you still can use it on bosses just not as often, warriors still can't.

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
What buff have warriors had?? Sin have a lot of HP on here and if you couldn't solo a KS with your broken FD then i'm sorry but thats a you problem. And yeah TDB yellow poison has the same effect as FD yellow poison, the difference is warriors can't spam it on bosses like sins could.

sins have alot of HP? So do ALL classes benefit from the shields and stones etc all with added HP+MP?

" And yeah TDB yellow poison has the same effect as FD yellow poison" Ok so making FD have an 8 second cooldown and wars TDB no cooldown? TDB is also spammable..... what needs addressing is the STUN feature itself not giving one class an 8 second cooldown and leaving the other untouched? 2 wars can spam a boss with TDB and it'll be stunned, but this is ok?

BTW it was me that addressed the issue with yellow poison in the first place, guess what i play a SIN!

im trying to give as much feedback as possible on bugs/glitches/exploits

---------- Post Merged at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:53 AM ----------

sins always been weaker than warriors due to ( lower HP, lower AC & lower DC ) BUT they can smash warriors when someones good enough to keep upgrading his items with ACC & AGIL rather than more DC, Not to mention that sins also been known for ( more dps attacks ).

this is correct, and i agree with this comment. but what the class is like on here is not the case.

a good Sin/Tao combo or War/Tao combo should and can take out alot of bosses together.

a good Sin/Tao or War/Tao combo should be fast at leveling together but a Sin should kill quicker due to the speed differences.

SIN is a glass cannon, HIGH DPS weak defence

Wars should be tanky with high bursts of damage

Last edited:

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
sins have alot of HP? So do ALL classes benefit from the shields and stones etc all with added HP+MP?

" And yeah TDB yellow poison has the same effect as FD yellow poison" Ok so making FD have an 8 second cooldown and wars TDB no cooldown? TDB is also spammable..... what needs addressing is the STUN feature itself not giving one class an 8 second cooldown and leaving the other untouched? 2 wars can spam a boss with TDB and it'll be stunned, but this is ok?

BTW it was me that addressed the issue with yellow poison in the first place, guess what i play a SIN!

im trying to give as much feedback as possible on bugs/glitches/exploits
TDB yellow doesn't work on anything until you're a higher level so no warrs can't spam TDB on a boss and it'll be stunned..

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
TDB yellow doesn't work on anything until you're a higher level so no warrs can't spam TDB on a boss and it'll be stunned..

please....sins get FD at lvl 20 wars get TDB at 32

what major bosses are sins going to kill between 20 and 32???????

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

Also im assuming this but, TDB wont stun 1/1? the chances for flash dash working has a higher chance then TDB i assume.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
please....sins get FD at lvl 20 wars get TDB at 32

what major bosses are sins going to kill between 20 and 32???????

Well a 36 sin was killing OK and OKS at 36 so it was probably doable at 32..

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Well a 36 sin was killing OK and OKS at 36 so it was probably doable at 32..

then the person who was "killing them" should of reported it to the GM's stating these bosses were way to easy and need buffing, or reporting the FD bug.... he should have the items acquired from the drop removed.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Cant do anytinh till i find someone to fix the code. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.