[Crystal Server] - Land Before Time [Custom Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
The problem is. As i was working and coding and stuff. I thought the team fixed and tested most ingame content. I was wrong.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
is this server any good? tempted to try it. whats the user count like at the mo?

yes is awesome server. the bugs should have been reported to the GM team sooner. They listen to all player feedback and they sort out. really good quest chains. nice added equipment and classes feel like proper old skool classes. wars can tank and dish out moderate dmg, sins and wiz high dmg and tao good all rounder

dANK

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
no offence, i like this server, but it seem like it run by kids..... i hope this not lead to corruption etc with many GMs...

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
no offence, i like this server, but it seem like it run by kids..... i hope this not lead to corruption etc with many GMs...

mate that is total rubbish about them being kids. I have been chief tester for them through the beta's and i aint got nout from them. They give no added benefits to anyone friend or no. You shouldnt troll on them. If you know me from in game u know i speak truth.

The problem here is people not reporting the bugs soon enough.

Raistlin.

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
yes is awesome server. the bugs should have been reported to the GM team sooner. They listen to all player feedback and they sort out. really good quest chains. nice added equipment and classes feel like proper old skool classes. wars can tank and dish out moderate dmg, sins and wiz high dmg and tao good all rounder

you clearly haven't played a sin lol?

The Fatal Sword/Double Slash combination bug?

when double slash was active Fatal Sword would proc and do no damage at all.

when double slash wasn't active, and you normal hit the mobs, fatal sword would proc and do OK damage.

the issue is when using double slash, fatal sword does no damage, this still hasn't been fixed >.<

dANK

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
mate that is total rubbish about them being kids. I have been chief tester for them through the beta's and i aint got nout from them. They give no added benefits to anyone friend or no. You shouldnt troll on them. If you know me from in game u know i speak truth.

The problem here is people not reporting the bugs soon enough.

Raistlin.

did you not read? i mean in no offence.... but lot of people having issues trying to connect etc, why not just get a stable autopatcher like all other servers... keep having to copy paste configs etc....

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
no i was playing on warrior. Raistlin - if you remember it was me that helped lvl you up lol
i think when they made adjustment it solved one bug and created another which was not reported soon enough.
Again i do not play sin, so i cannot pretend to know much about it. A real shame tbh as server has lots of potential

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

I could after working 12hrs a day just go spend with my family all nite lol. Nope instead i work on the server till bed and help players ingame.
Im sorry the patcher is messed its not on my ftp. I have ordered a ftp. I just got the email. So after work ill upload.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
did you not read? i mean in no offence.... but lot of people having issues trying to connect etc, why not just get a stable autopatcher like all other servers... keep having to copy paste configs etc....

i agree they need a stable patcher. Just frustrated bro. ive tried many servers and this first where GM's actively listen to feedback and i actually really like the server. I know you meant no offense just i know how hard they worked through the other beta to sort issues. the kids comment ralled me up lol. So i am sorry for that, but they are good people.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
no i was playing on warrior. Raistlin - if you remember it was me that helped lvl you up lol
i think when they made adjustment it solved one bug and created another which was not reported soon enough.
Again i do not play sin, so i cannot pretend to know much about it. A real shame tbh as server has lots of potential

Exactly you've only played a warrior lol, so don't say things like sins and wiz high dmg because at the moment Sins main damage skills are bugged big time lol..

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
ive been in grps with sins and wizz and seen what they are capable of in regard to dmg so my comment stands. they are not my main class is all. and this particular bug was not present in the first beta testing. i also have friends in game that play the classes and give me feedback like 'FW owns' etc etc so i can get a feel of what the majority of players think about their respective classes.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Good luck looks like a lot of effort has been put into the server :victorious:

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
#Iceman
If you can Upload the same maps that you sent me before in the Test please send it once again. may was 120M becouse Cant wait with that idiot AutoPatcher ...

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
is the server down i ran the patch stuff then changed it bk over and still says unable to connect

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
ive been in grps with sins and wizz and seen what they are capable of in regard to dmg so my comment stands. they are not my main class is all. and this particular bug was not present in the first beta testing. i also have friends in game that play the classes and give me feedback like 'FW owns' etc etc so i can get a feel of what the majority of players think about their respective classes.

maybe they were OK, but there not OK at the minute with there main DPS skills bugged.... so please comment on your class you've "tested" because it looks like all your doing is feeding these guys the wrong information..

LickyCraig

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2017
hey guys.

Server will be online once ice get's home. sorry for this.

-Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.