[Crystal Server] - Land Before Time [Custom Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

stopitlol

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2017
I like that red light on the sin weapon

is there any chance u releasing how u made them soon?

LickyCraig

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2017
I like that red light on the sin weapon

is there any chance u releasing how u made them soon?
You can find them your self if you finally know how to use the search bar. I am not releasing anything.

Ice told me to leave it alone. so i cant launch it. i would launch it if i could.
-Craig

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
see this is the problem he needs people who he can trust (not saying u cant be trusted ect) to re-launch the server when he is at work ect .

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
That's beyond a joke he has a small steady user-count why would he not want his server to be online ? its like hes asking for the users to stop playing

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Sorry i cant make my boss let me out early. Guess real life sucks.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
maybe they were OK, but there not OK at the minute with there main DPS skills bugged.... so please comment on your class you've "tested" because it looks like all your doing is feeding these guys the wrong information..

Deano listen bro. I don't want to keep back and forthing lol. But you do not see what is going on behind the scenes. So let me just fill you in so you can judge about me feeding guys 'the wrong information'

Firstly it was me that was investigating the sin bug dmg today. I talked to the highest lvl sin on the server about the bug and went with him to fox cave to investigate, where he showed me the double slash doing 2 x 250 damage a go. Once this was confirmed I contacted Mighty about it and asked him to teleport to us so he could witness it himself. At that point Mighty realised how much of a big bug this was and immediately took down the server and contacted Iceman.

I am just a player. Still I took the time out to go and investigate with other players and make the GM aware of this bug rather then going to hunt for bosses. Just trying to do my part.

So yes i didnt test a sin directly but im constantly talking to all the classes to feed vital information back to the GM team, and raise any concerns that players come to me with. Again, i do this just to make the server better. So while I am not perfect, I am definately trying my best.

Any opinions or views I have are based on information i have witnessed or what the majority of players on the server tell me. So you could say I give the best informed opinion I can, and in this case I think this server is the best one I have come across that makes the classes feel like the classes they are meant to be.

And yes I have not fully tested each class, but as above, I have gleaned as much information as I can, probably more so then most playing. So while one particular sin skill is bugged it doesnt mean that the other skills dont dmg appropriately. And I am not clairvoyent, if they adjusted another bug on sin and it created this new one i dont get a message in my inbox telling me this has happened.

So peace bro and ill get you another few levels up in game.

Raistlin

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Sorry i cant make my boss let me out early. Guess real life sucks.

Tell him Bonelord is knocking at the door :P

... And is hungry for cookies

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I am at work for one and 40 mins still. Haven't guessed at what made the bug ongame yet.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Deano listen bro. I don't want to keep back and forthing lol. But you do not see what is going on behind the scenes. So let me just fill you in so you can judge about me feeding guys 'the wrong information'

Firstly it was me that was investigating the sin bug dmg today. I talked to the highest lvl sin on the server about the bug and went with him to fox cave to investigate, where he showed me the double slash doing 2 x 250 damage a go. Once this was confirmed I contacted Mighty about it and asked him to teleport to us so he could witness it himself. At that point Mighty realised how much of a big bug this was and immediately took down the server and contacted Iceman.

I am just a player. Still I took the time out to go and investigate with other players and make the GM aware of this bug rather then going to hunt for bosses. Just trying to do my part.

So yes i didnt test a sin directly but im constantly talking to all the classes to feed vital information back to the GM team, and raise any concerns that players come to me with. Again, i do this just to make the server better. So while I am not perfect, I am definately trying my best.

Any opinions or views I have are based on information i have witnessed or what the majority of players on the server tell me. So you could say I give the best informed opinion I can, and in this case I think this server is the best one I have come across that makes the classes feel like the classes they are meant to be.

And yes I have not fully tested each class, but as above, I have gleaned as much information as I can, probably more so then most playing. So while one particular sin skill is bugged it doesnt mean that the other skills dont dmg appropriately. And I am not clairvoyent, if they adjusted another bug on sin and it created this new one i dont get a message in my inbox telling me this has happened.

So peace bro and ill get you another few levels up in game.

Raistlin

Buuuuut you don't play the class do you ;) was fatal sword doing damage when double slash was active? Or was it just proc'in showing the animation but not dealing damage? Or can you not confirm this because you only realised the wrongly adjusted damage of double slash?

Status
Not open for further replies.