[Crystal Server] - Land Before Time [Custom Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrboldy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2011
Is there currently no fix for the one or more missing file download problem? I tried the exe/config download and updating already. I still get the one or more file cannot be downloaded

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Is there currently no fix for the one or more missing file download problem? I tried the exe/config download and updating already. I still get the one or more file cannot be downloaded
Delete the old exe and config from your folder rather than replace them then add the new ones back. That worked for me.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
what time we looking at relaunch as if ur other members of ur team can't launch the server back up for u then this is the issue also u need to sort out the patcher ur loosing members due to the bug on patcher

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Im trying. I am one person. I just got a ftp. I am my job kept me but have to be grown up sometime lol

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
yea i understand mate im just saying this stuff should have been done before u put the server up for example sins taht exploited double slash damage 250/250 what kits been doped due to that exploit and how much exp was gained what will be done about that ?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Tbh i thought the team did the testing. It falls on me. But im giveing up

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
u giving up on ya server now then ?

My opinion wipe the server get skills sorted give people fresh game-gold and when u put it back up wack exp weekend on

or

rewind the server to this morning so people who exploited will have no advantage
or

punish the exploiters

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Ok we are back up, We have adjusted the fatalsword. dbl sash. if all goes well things will be better

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
There are only 3 sins on server above lvl 20 so the bug was caught early enough. (thats 3 out of top 18) And to be fair Hikika did report the bug to me but he doesnt speak good english.

As far as items dropping I have been doing the bosses and no sins have been seen.

There are lots of other classes that put a lot of lvling effort

If it is possible to rewind to this morning then after lvl 30 sin, think next one would go down to lvl 22 so this could also be a very good option.

I am only going from memory here but think the above right

Just one of those things but i dont think its effected too much if rewind. login and press k u see the server list of players yourself.

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:09 AM ----------

ice has fixed bug. rewind to this morning and that isolates nearly all of damage done by bug :D

Last edited:

lal414

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2016
yestoday i gave up to sleep,just for leveling to 31 to take magicshield
But now, is a joke

mrboldy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2011
Any chance a new exe/config file will be uploaded today?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I have found the problem. Seems the pc is reading the magic db wrong. If i put in 0.8 its reading it as 8

---------- Post Merged at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:04 AM ----------

If you can change your IP in mir2testconfig 94.194.132.126.

Hopfully i fixed it. I'm trying hard to get it fixed

mrboldy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2011
Yeah, im getting the same error. I guess I will just wait till you upload the new exe/config

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
So the double slash and fatal sword bug has been fixed or not? And I'm on about fatal doing damage when double slash is active not the damage glitch where double slash was hitting 250/250....

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Yeah it's fixed along with a server rewind sucks for the people like me who just started playing and to lose all progress of items/exp/gold..wish they compensated. Really put some people off like me, haven't really seen anyone trying to level now just sitting in safezone. Early levels on a lowish rate are just the worst because everyones done it a million times too so to lose my progress of gettting out of "early game" was annoying goodluck with the server

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Yeah it's fixed along with a server rewind sucks for the people like me who just started playing and to lose all progress of items/exp/gold..wish they compensated. Really put some people off like me, haven't really seen anyone trying to level now just sitting in safezone. Early levels on a lowish rate are just the worst because everyones done it a million times too so to lose my progress of gettting out of "early game" was annoying goodluck with the server

I lost TDB drop and first jungle item in game. But thats just the way it is.

pm Raistlin in game I will level you up quick bro, and any others out there starter lvl just pm me. I will kickstart you.

miuu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2006
after i select char and try to enter the game all i see is black screen,dunno why

Status
Not open for further replies.