Servers? Players?

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Hi all,

Lomcn it's been a while! Does anyone actually still play Mir 3?

I've been reminiscing a lot lately about the good old Ignis and Global days, I do miss this game.

Zentaur is still up and running but it's too late for me to play and compete on that (plus I imagine it's anti PVP) and I saw Mir 3 GSP but is it worth it?

A shout out to you old school players (doubt even look at these forums anymore)

/Arko /Codex /Pyrex /Ascension /Exodus

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Don't you have to pay to play GSP?

You're referring to the "Mir 3 GSP server", I don't know if they ever went through with that p2p thing. Anyway the GSP files were released here, Unchartered and Phantom servers are both using them.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hi all,

Lomcn it's been a while! Does anyone actually still play Mir 3?

I've been reminiscing a lot lately about the good old Ignis and Global days, I do miss this game.

Zentaur is still up and running but it's too late for me to play and compete on that (plus I imagine it's anti PVP) and I saw Mir 3 GSP but is it worth it?

A shout out to you old school players (doubt even look at these forums anymore)

/Arko /Codex /Pyrex /Ascension /Exodus

Zentaur got wiped since : 07.August.2016

And its not only wiped but changed too with contantly updates and a big change of files that will have place in 25 August this year ( ZentaurX alpha testing)
Also Zentaur atm have good TeamWars,Wars, and so on, take a look here : https://www.youtube.com/user/101mirking/videos

---------- Post Merged at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:05 PM ----------

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?86450-Mir3-Server-Status-List

Zentaur actually had a wipe in August (?) and it's had a good usercount since

Thank you for the kind words :cheerful:

---------- Post Merged at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Cheers

Think I'll try Zentaur simply because it has the highest player count; players make mir!

in my opinion.. usercount means **** for me :)
you can have 100 online but if you dont have the comunity then you lost

for example let's say you start as a newbie and you dont have no knowledge assests about this game either.. where to lvl and so on...
go to my server and type !looking for guild then you see how GuildLeaders will pm you and give you advices

Keevo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011

And its not only wiped but changed too with contantly updates and a big change of files that will have place in 25 August this year ( ZentaurX alpha testing)

Whats zentaur X ?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Whats zentaur X ?

ZentaurX is the name of the project me and my team working on, it's a mir3 hybride
Check my signature

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
I remember Codex.. Bichon bookstore pvp, good times.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
good to see your still about Richard.

most people are playing Marble mir2

Mir3 died many moons ago.

/Sam