Hi~

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Was shocked (and pleasantly surprised) to find this site still active. Even more so that my account still exists! Just thought I'd say hello on my trip through nostalgia lane.

Noticed some C# emulator files thats piqued my curiosity. Might check that out when I get home!

Any how, :cheerful:

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Hai hai Prai. Ooo~ Sounds like drama?

Been reading the Crystal, Heroes and AppleM2 sub-forums... Can't figure out which of the projects are most active and recommended to look at. I've noticed still no Linux emu #sadface but progress on the emulates seems good but again, can't tell what is actively worked on...

! Hai Jamie

---------- Post Merged at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Thinking it best to just play a server for a bit for now. Quiet day at work so downloading Marble client =) Feeling young again lmao

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Thanks, I'll look at them when I get home then. Have to be honest, was hoping it was them as I know C# hehe. Playing hookie from work atm~!

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
There is high rate 5H server (crystal files) if you'd want to jump right in on level 70 char, it now looks good again after the recent patches.