Rise of the archons...

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
That video was posted 1 year ago... but states march 2017, interesting!! Looks like a lot of effort, put into it, if it all works...
8 classes tho bro!

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Certainly a Lovely website, I hope the server is just as decent. What files are you using? (It would be a real shame if Windows XP + ACPI Tweak were required to PvP competitively)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Certainly a Lovely website, I hope the server is just as decent. What files are you using? (It would be a real shame if Windows XP + ACPI Tweak were required to PvP competitively)

Code:
 You will see improved compatibility if you set RotA.exe to run in compatibility mode for “Windows XP SP3” and “Run this program as an Administrator”.

Since they've got that notice i expect one of the older set of files

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Yes I think it's related

it definitely is, i just saw, hes got the rune system in and all the other buffs like Ignore target etc, looks pretty good, many different skills and bare classes, will be a challenge :D

Equinnox

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Wasn't Smoke a GM on P69? (Scorps brother?)

The email is signed with - Smoke

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
The mailing list used for this is the arcadia mailing list i know this as got 4 game accounts with emails accounts linked two of which i never use so i know its Andy...

The website is also registered near to where Andy lives and all the systems/screenshots look like arcadia albeit maybe a bit improved...

Makes sense really as updates to arcadia have been limited so looks like he been busy working to setup another server. This could have been avoided if arcadia had been kept up to as the game peaked too fast...(1200dc/1000mc)

Shame if it is him as he left arcadia players in dark and now pretty much just told all the remaining arc players 'its over' in not so many words the server will now rapidly die like p69 already has ...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Website means nothing although it is well presented.
I'm sure if p69 is involved it'll be a server worth playing although his types of servers have never been my cup of tea

I assumed it was about time for something new from chronicles or Arcadia so I'm not surprised

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Website means nothing although it is well presented.
I'm sure if p69 is involved it'll be a server worth playing although his types of servers have never been my cup of tea

I assumed it was about time for something new from chronicles or Arcadia so I'm not surprised

You're right I suppose Arcadia / P69 are lacking, Marbles just marble, but Chrons is doing Mir3 patch etc.. They need to catch up.

Its nice website but he's chasing BETA players with very little info on website, its blotchy on some information which is annoying... 8 classes?!?! EXPLAIN MORE!!!

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:25 AM ----------

The website is also registered near to where Andy lives and all the systems/screenshots look like arcadia albeit maybe a bit improved...

P69, Arcadia, and Archons all have different owners on website if we're going by a basic whois.

Both Arcadia, and Archons owners have facejournal accounts and like legend of mir. But both live in same City... but are not friends (from my limited facereading viewing).

So it makes me question how this all links up still, but it makes sense for mailing list as I have an a p69 account....

Not to mention the Archons one had a few arab friends from my limited viewing (one photo tagged to high heaven with middle eastern names), which makes me wonder who is funding, just throwing sticks into the canyon at moment. Hopefully Neb Smoke will post soon....

Last edited: