Rise of the archons...

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
gp4Myxo.png

Nothing suspicious..

---------- Post Merged at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:34 AM ----------

vqH62Ev.png

Nope, nothing suspicious at all

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you say this like the whole game isnt just legend of mir? lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ive no idea that means. so you probably do ^

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
It has 8 classes, don't think I have to say more?

You mean 6 real classes. Like chronicles.

1) 2 warriors (barb, necro) ;
2) 2 wizzies (pyro, stormcaller);
3) 1 tao (mystic);
4) 1 archer (hunter);
5) 1 Sin;
6) 1 Monk.

Ofc they all will have their own skill-tree & items / stats, and that is awesome, but @ core the classes are warr, wiz, tao, sin, archer, monk.
Maybe im wrong :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I will never ****ing touch a server that has anything to do with Scorpion ever again.

Almost as bad as lapta. Remember on Arcadia having to buy a TDB book for £50 because it literally never dropped off any bosses. £50 to make a class exist. **** that ****. You're all more than welcome to get conned, I'm not having any of it.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
new trailer

<link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Spells are now online upto level 35... interesting skill list so far, also a forum now...

Interesting why the lack of information posted here by owner, yet push on FaceBitch is soo strong, an advert here would've cost nothing.

Not to mention the real identity is still unknown, but it seems most people are set on it being person running arcadia.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I will never ****ing touch a server that has anything to do with Scorpion ever again.

Almost as bad as lapta. Remember on Arcadia having to buy a TDB book for £50 because it literally never dropped off any bosses. £50 to make a class exist. **** that ****. You're all more than welcome to get conned, I'm not having any of it.

I had the 1st TDB on that server , and yes it dropped. From the RTZ @ quest. He mite have taken it our from drops after as I remember that mob was bugged :P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I had the 1st TDB on that server , and yes it dropped. From the RTZ @ quest. He mite have taken it our from drops after as I remember that mob was bugged :P

Most definitely did as I remember camping the living **** out RTZ's after seeing you get one, never got one.

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
My better half received an email from this the other day. I have only used her email for Mir to make a chronicles account and it was way after the security breach that happened early days. So..

Maybe this is Sam's new venture (lack of activity on chrons would explain)

Maybe a collaboration between Sam and scorp.

Sam has sold / provided scorp with his mailing database info??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i seen this rise of archon and looks nice, will be hard to see a balance betwen 8classes

however some players been looney and went into my server pm my players to register on they beta....
same on ********... they spammed zentaur's ******** page

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015
My better half received an email from this the other day. I have only used her email for Mir to make a chronicles account and it was way after the security breach that happened early days. So..

Remember that there were 2 incidents. One being a breach of files/data and the other was an email screw up which showed all of their recipients. Perhaps you can look if your email was included.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I also received an email on an address i've never signed up with - i expect someones been buying emails or has got them from somewhere that shouldn't be passing them out.

For the record, this is obviously Scorpions new server.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I also received an email on an address i've never signed up with - i expect someones been buying emails or has got them from somewhere that shouldn't be passing them out.

For the record, this is obviously Scorpions new server.

Well they're all using same media, but its still not confirm the relation to Scorp, I think its an underlin, but who? Its a concern to know nothing about said player, the fact they are obviously using this place for their content and not advertising here is a little bit rude imho..

Scorps always advertised here, so why all of a sudden keep this one off?

I will log on and it looks well done, but its just odd....