Dark zone looking for someone join server team

smoochy boys on tour

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
as im work alone on server and i try keep do every fast updating but that not mean i can work alone anymore

im looking for someone know about how to lead server and know good with #C coding for help me working on server and he/she have free time for that

server have dedi host and we can work on test server for be testing update and put to main host after we test

pm me for more info

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I am sure I can Make gear. But ya got to ask what the players want, not me hehe. New orbs, My explist is 520, But I max HP/MP at 870 without tuching anything. How About I give a Hand and you keep server alive. Got test server already. But people wwant the drops to include thing IE exp pots not just in gameshop, or suppper rare. Other and I have noticed a few things, drops all over; hard to see what droped. Gonna test that anyways. IF I Help with something if no1 complains Leave it alone :)

Me and my time. I will do what i can. I also have an interest in Crystal files, but need some help Stage 4 Melanoma Cancer in 4 spots, no surgery, no chemo, luckily got pain meds. The rest will Wing it, Never been on chemo drugs, and they dont say 100% all side effects.. Iwill find out.. Mom can kick me off the PC also :) Pull my wifi

Last edited: